SRB
State
Serbia
City
Serbia
Hello everyone.
This is my story:
I´m 32 old from Serbia(Europa).
All this start before 6 weeks. Then I have 102 kg felt completely Ok and now after one month i have 87 kg.
I start to have big pain in my right abdominal and anus area and headache with some strange filling in inner part of my right thigh.After a few days i start to see fasciculations in that part of my leg.
I go to my Neuro and because i have a permanently headache for 5 days, i doubted i have a brain Cancer or Colon cancer because of that two pains.He send me to NMR and on Colonoscopy and everything was fine.He examined my reflexes and find that i have very brisk reflexes on both of my knees!
I asked him about ALS, brisk reflexes and fasciculations and he say to me that i am to anxious of Cancer thing and put me on Xanax and Bedoxin.
Than i go on Google and see what fasciculations mean!
For about one week fasciculations spread to my whole left leg and to right leg, and after one week more to all body.I start to rapidly lose my weight(muscle).
I have very weak legs, lost muscle in them, have a pain in right foot (i have a atrophy in lower part of foot).I walk like bambi.
From beginning i have numbness in right hand ( yeah numbness!), and ten days ago I saw a atrophy on my right shoulder!Now i have problem with my right hand, its weak.
Because i lost rapidly my muscle mass i have a morning back pain and pain in my neck.
Also about two weeks ago i start to have a pain in my throat and strange voices in morning (i think its spasm...). Now i have a filling of a clenched jaw,strange filling in throat, sometimes by little drunk speech...
Also all my muscles are very tight and when i try to exercise i have permanent pain on muscles and when i touch my muscles i feel pain.
All this in 6 weeks !

ALS is not developing so fast !

To je teska anksionost, malo iskljuci kompjuter !

The end :wink:

I agree with nikolab too fast for being ALS but anyway it seems something neurological, if it was a muscles problem you wouldn't have brisk reflexes and numbness feelings.....what about a form of Guillain Barrè syndrome or Lyme disease? have u got a flu before the developing of simptoms? Go back to your neuro and ask for some other tests like EMG NCV. Good luck from Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back