the Fatima photo in the fog, and then the incredible video! So reverent,
what beautifully deep thoughts, I will watch it again; those mountains
and questions!

Grateful today, right now for having power and being able to start my
day with these insights! Grateful to have reached out to others who may
have been vulnerable in the storm and had meaningful connections. When
I reflect on yesterday, and throughout my life, I see how I was guided and
feel so grateful for that.

I also love the photos that you have on your posts....the elephant and kitty!
Wow, thank you!

ISNT THAT FILM SPECTACULAR! I AM GLAD YOU LIKED THE ELEPHANT AND KITTY! GOD BLESS YOUR DAY. JOIN ME IN THIS PRAYER FOR THOSE IN THE HURRICANE!

God,

++We pray for all those along the East Coast in the path of Hurricane Sandy. Grant safety to all, including the first responders. We pray for all those who will lose electricity and whose homes may be been damaged. But we pray especially for those who have no homes and no shelters in times such as these. We ask that your hand would protect them and keep them safe. May our paths cross with theirs so that we might have an opportunity to love and serve them.

Amen

++Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that you’ve got a big heart and aren’t afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.

- Brigitte Nicole

++"What's difficult in life is to stay centered when somebody does or says something that tempts us to close our hearts because their heart was closed. That is hard. But that is also how we grow. We go through those circumstances in order to evolve into people who can hold to our loving center no matter what the world throws us."

- Marianne Williamson

++On this day of your life, , we believe God wants you to know ... that when you create peace within your own being, it radiates out into the world.

The world becomes a more peaceful place one person at a time.~unknown

MERCY:

Share your benevolence, forgiveness and kindness!

See the good in others!
See the beauty and love in yourself. Open up your compassionate heart and the wisdom that lies within. See the Divine in every living thing. Spread your light and joy and feel the freedom this brings to you. This energy that you share empowers others and gives them the courage to do the same and also to see the good in themselves and others and then share this as well! This is how you change mass consciousness, one thought inspiring another.

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.”
Oscar Wilde

Attachments

• photo blue lotus.jpg
    photo blue lotus.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 455
I join you in that beautifully written prayer Sequoia! The storm was
an opportunity to reach out and support others.

I really appreciate the wise words about being sensitive and having
an open heart around those that don't. This is my lesson lately and
I just love those words about having it as an chance to evolve my
ability to maintain peace around them. This too, is where I notice
God's guidance and support strongly.

My heart is happy when I look at my daughter, dressing up as a purple
crayon tonight :) I choose to notice the happiness and beauty and not
dwell on what is not. Thank you again. Perfect readings for me today.
Happy Halloween toooo~

HAPPY ALL HOLLOWA EVE....THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE DIED....LET US PRAY FOR ALL FAMILIES THAT HAVE LOST SOMEONE TO ALS.

Try to make at least one person happy every day. If you cannot do a kind deed, speak a kind word. If you cannot speak a kind word, think a kind thought.

- Lawrence G. Lovasik -

See good in others, see the beauty and love in yourself. Open up your compassionate heart and the wisdom that lies within. See the Divine in every living thing. Spread your light, joy and feel the freedom this brings to you. This energy that you share empowers others and gives them the courage to do the same and see the good in themselves and others and then share. This is how you change mass consciousness, one thought inspiring another.
(excerpt from Sharon Taphorn)

A New Message From VERONICA

Your Ability To Create

"When the sun rises as your day begins, be sure to recall your relationship, not only with your soul, but with all that is.

Often this is lost amongst the dramas and misgivings that one anticipates in the commencement of daily life.

Tucked beneath all the need, desire, and conflict, there is a glimmer of energy that only you possess. It's not there for any other reason than to embrace your energy as you proceed down the path of creation.

Be sure to pause in appreciation of your ability to blend with your soul. Realize its potential by bringing it forward even in the most dire of circumstances. The lack of embracement may allow difficulty to pile up. So be patient in the discovery of your ability to create a beautiful day.

Beauty is said to be in the eye of the beholder. One should also know that it also resides in your mind and heart.

Allow it to blossom.

Appreciate the beauty of the smallest detail.

Bring it forward step by step, hand-in-hand with your soul and the universe.

It can be done."

-VERONICA

"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns."
~George Eliot

Attachments

• PHOTO AUTUMN LEAVES.jpg
    PHOTO AUTUMN LEAVES.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 735
Beautiful words are so nurturing, they always make me aware of
where my thoughts are and where I want them to be as I start
my day.

Today, I am really grateful to have had peaceful and happy dreams
and to have slept well, things I no longer take for granted. Will see
my dear friend and others today at my work and feel grateful that
I can offer my presence and reverence for them.

You are a role model for me Sequoia, offering light and guidance, always inspiring.
I start my day by sending prayers to loved ones and the other day I imagined
your room filled with butterflies. Blessings from my heart....

JAYNE, MY ROOM FULL OF BUTTERFLIES, HOW AWESOME! I AM GRAYEFUL FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND THE FRIENDS I HAVE HERE...EACH ONE OF THEM COMES UP TO ME AND GIVES ME A HUG OR KISS ON THE HEAD.. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THE SISTERS LOVE FOR ME! SENDINGYOU A GENTLE (((HUG)))

Dear God,
In the midst of this turmoil and storm, bring forth Your peace.
May love make way for healing and repair
opening portals of light where darkness seemingly prevailed.
Place Your hand upon those who suffer
and bring Your comfort to those who fear.
Make way for miracles.
And so it is.
Amen

“There is immense peace in your heart and where there is peace, you radiate peace. In the world of distress, radiating peace and unconditional love"~ unknown author

Reflections of Light
Life brings to you the circumstances needed
to complete the journey through time and space.

Like a dance that beckons with subtle rhythms,
each event invites you to take the next step.

Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you the giver.
By: Positive Inspirational Quotes ( PIQ)

Living with passion and purpose is about doing what ‘lights you up’ and makes your heart sing. It’s NOT about money. It’s about something much more rare and precious. It’s about shining your light in a way only YOU can do it in this world!

~~Marta Davidovich Ockuly

Attachments

• PHOTO  RAINBOW OVER WATER.jpg
    PHOTO RAINBOW OVER WATER.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 4,005
You write such soulful prayers: bringing forth peace in the
midst of the storm are powerful words. Reading them is like
setting the re~set button on my thoughts...back to the truth
and power of love.

Yesterday I sat with a woman at the nursing home where I
volunteer and prayed for her while she slept. I felt so
elevated and I realized that I really needed to sit with her
and just pray. The room felt different, more beautiful.

I make my intention daily to be kind to myself too, and I
truly need to keep reminding myself. This is what really
makes me happy in the moment and is ever my goal. It
changes the way I see and respond to events.

The words: "...like a dance that beckons with subtle rhythms.."
change my entire way of thinking. So grateful......

JAYNE, YOU ARE SO KIND TO SIT WITH A WOMAN IN A NURSING HOME AND JUST PRAY FOR HER....IT MUST REALLY CHANGE THE ROOM AND HER SOUL...BEING KIND IN WORD AND THOUGHY, ESPECIALLY TOWARDS YOURSELF IS A WONDERFUL THING. IT CHANGE EVERY THING!

"The dark does not destroy the light; it defines it. It's our fear of the dark that casts our joy into the shadows."

When I dance, I cannot judge, I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life. I can only be joyful and whole, that is why I dance.

~~Hans

Fill My Heart with Peace and Let Me Share It with the World. I share my Love with all of you, and together, with that Love, may we Create Peace, Together. - HMB –

"What I think is that a good life is one hero journey after another. Over and over again, you are called to the realm of adventure, you are called to new horizons. Each time, there is the same problem: do I dare? And then if you do dare, the dangers are there, and the help also, and the fulfillment or the fiasco. There's always the possibility of a fiasco. But there's also the possibility of bliss."
- Joseph Campbell, page 133 from his book "Pathways to Bliss".

"Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction."

“Because true belonging only happens when we present our authentic, imperfect selves to the world, our sense of belonging can never be greater than our level of self-acceptance."

Attachments

• photo baby helping dog drink.jpg
    photo baby helping dog drink.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,625
So insightful about true belonging as a result of being authentic and through
self~acceptance...so true and what a shift~a 180 from how I used to think! The more
that I practice self~acceptance the more connected I feel and thank you for high~lighting
that today.

I am inspired to get the Joseph Campbell book, seeing life's challenges as a hero's journeys,
one after another, is such an empowering way to see! I love how he says that the help is
always there with the problems and I have found that too. When my thoughts are adjusted to
this belief, I see the spiritual help that comes, sometimes from others unexpectedly or coincidences;
things I may have over~looked and now deliberately look for.

Happy today, in this moment, for feeling more peaceful. The photo of the child and dog really made me
smile :) I love seeing more deeply, more details. God bless you Sharon and everyone on this light~filled
thread!

JAYNE, LIGHT FILLED" THAT IS THE TRUTH ABOUT US AS WE REFLECT GOD'S COMPASSION, KINDNESS, AND MERCY,

GOD SAYS TO ME:
My child, My beauty is for you to enjoy. Everything I've created, I've made for you. Look around. There's beauty in the earth and skies, in every field and flower, in every creature that walks on earth. And My beauty is in you, Child. You don't see it? Maybe it's because you're looking in the wrong mirror again. You are beautiful to Me.

Yours is not a perfect world, and yet it is. It is exactly what all of us, the guides, angels, and beings of light, intended to create. In fact, it is far more grand than we could have possibly imagined. You are a part of this group as you are but a piece of Spirit expressing itself. So, sometimes when you look around you see pain, suffering and unfairness and we say that these are exactly the catalysts for change that are there to help you grow.

Look around and see the kindness of another. See beauty and light for it exists everywhere, even in the most darkest places. There is always light. Some of you carry this light within your eyes and it lets others know that things are truly okay, some of you it is in your touch and some of you it is in your smile. Some of you shine brightest from your heart, igniting the other three in such a way that you actually glow in a way that others can see and feel.

Shine your light and make it bright as it will help to guide those behind you who cannot see their own light. The more lights you gather, the brighter you all become. Let there be light. This will help the transitions be smooth and harmonious for everyone involved and brings great blessings that you may not yet see.

Affirmation: "I AM LIGHT".
I shine bright. I trust that all is exactly as it should be right now, and all is well."

Attachments

• PHOTO EAGLE SUN.jpg
    PHOTO EAGLE SUN.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 5,537
Beautifully said Sharon...your gift of words is very deep and inspiring, I love
how you speak of and share Light! I love your affirmation, I say that in meditation
often. And the video of nature was just awe~inspiring and refreshing to my soul!

I saw Venus through my window this morning again, I am always amazed that it is
right there. So true what you said too, I see that the more that I affirm loving
thoughts, the more I see it. And so true, depending on what 'mirror' I am using...
very good reminder!

Today I am grateful for things that I once took for granted and grateful to see more
deeply. Grateful for a growing trust in God. Grateful to see that I still have a way to
go too, but that is the journey I am on. Reading your words under a Venus~lit sky,
so grateful!

I AM DEEPLY GRATEFUL FOR MY CYBER FRIENDS. EVEN THOUGH I NEVER MET THEM THEY ARE SO CLOSE TO MY HEART, AS YOU ARE JAYNE!

♥ Have a Blessed SuNDAY

The greatest thing you'll ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return.

~~Christian Moulin Rouge

Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change. Kindness that catches us by surprise brings out the best in our natures.

- Bob Kerrey -

There is a place in all of us that has remained innocent, uncorrupted and untouched by the world. We have to locate that most delicate place. It is a very sensitive place, it's where we feel love - where tenderness and compassion arise, free from self-interest.

~~Andrew Cohen

We already have everything we need. There is no need for self-improvement. All these trips that we lay on ourselves—the heavy-duty fearing that we’re bad and hoping that we’re good, the identities that we so dearly cling to, the rage, the jealousy and the addictions of all kinds—never touch our basic wealth. They are like clouds that temporarily block the sun. But all the time our warmth and brilliance are right here. This is who we really are. We are one blink of an eye away from being fully awake.

~~Pema Chödrön

Attachments

• PHOTO CHILDREN IN CIRCLE ON EARTH.jpg
    PHOTO CHILDREN IN CIRCLE ON EARTH.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 12,749
Sharon, I am so grateful for you too, I just love having cyber~friends!

I had an eye opening experience yesterday: Attending a new church with my husband and daughter,
I was thinking how nice it was, yet there was a very loud child making lots of noise next to us, and I
found myself almost completely focusing on him and judging his mother for allowing it. My husband,
who had been there before, then whispered in my ear that the child was autistic. What a shift I felt,
I had compassion for them, and thought what a great lesson in non-judgement. How when I believe
my fear and anger thoughts, they are so often so wrong.

Those wise words about clinging to identities and old stories, and how they cloud our true selves is
so true and powerfully said. As I intend to become aware of and change my my thoughts to higher
levels, I continually see my patterns more clearly and have these opportunities to respond from my
heart.

I smile too, never knowing that there was a poet named Christian Moulin Rouge~! How fun... :)
Sending you waves of gratitude and light.....

Awwww, gone to moderation.....sending my love......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back