Reason
PALS
Country
CA
State
Québec
City
Montreal
for some weird reason my disease was plateauing... well guess what I almost got better overnight so I went back to doctors got new exams and stuff and now they are saying I have CIDP which actaully caused my wrists hands and feet to atrophy and my muscles to shrink, but I am getting some strengh back and although still weak I can walk! I do not know how doctors gave me such a wrong diagnosis but it took me getting better on my own to get a different diagnosis... of course i am more than happy but at the same time understand totally what you are going through because i was literally dying. So I consider myself still belongiong to this community!

Thank you very much everyone!

So happy for you that they were wrong. Hope you continue to improve. Maybe, God decided to intervene and give you a miracle. You never know.

I am overjoyed to hear this! Wonderful news!
Congratulations!

Félicitations! Merveilleux! Un miracle, sûr et certain.

Montreal Neurological?

Go make a movie about this- advance the cause. Please.

Thats like the greatest news. Maybe some others have been misdiaginosed to. We can hope.

Excellent news Filmmaker!

Thank you so much everyone!
Un miracle; oui! I've always been a firm believer in God now this is a complete proof to me!
Ottawa girl, yes I am slowly resuming my film carrer, in fact I have just finished the post prod of a short film I had shot two years ago and had left on a shelf due to my health...

I would be more than happy to help our cause with a film , if anybody has any idea on what perspective to adopt, I am definitely up for it!

So amazing! That's great news and a reminder to always hang onto hope.

argh why did my answer go to moderation?:-(

Wonderful news!

sure it is nothing but a miracle! I've always been a firm believer in God but this experience to me is a complete proof of his mercy!
Like I said on my comment that went to moderation, I've slowly started to resume my filmmaking work and have actually just finished editing a short film that had stayed on a shelf for the last two years due to my health... Of course now I am struggling to find a way to pay for the festival submission so I'm going the route of crowdfunding:) Anyway I am really happy with what is happening to me and if you are curious to know more just go to ulule.com and check for the project the bluff:) you wouldn't even believe that two months ago I was unable to stand up by myself!
I would be more than happy to help advance our cause and work on a film about it later on, so if anybody has an idea on what perspective to adopt, I'm up for it!

Love the sound effects:

I did try to sponsor your project but only Pay Pal is permissible and which I don't have.
Please PM me if there are alternatives. I note your deadline is Oct 16th.

ahhaha thank you Elaine, yes the sound effects are what took a lot of time:) No actually you don't need to have paypal, although that s what is written but you can also use any credit card, yup I only have ten days left argh:)

Filmmaker that is good news indeed. My husband has CIDP-MADSAM and was diagnosed in 2007. Lots of symptoms with CIDP can for sure mimic A L S. Hubby has an atrophied right hand and forearm and probably about 50% use of it i.e. little strength and coordination and drop foot of right foot. But he gets IVIG every 3 weeks for two days. Cost to the government is horrific as it $10,000 every 3 weeks, but it keeps him from deteriorating further. If you have any CIDP questions, I'll be happy to try to answer them.

Laurel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back