Diagnosis
06/2011
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
St. Catharines
I'm thankful for all my forum friends. Past, present and future.

Special thanks in memory to Barry, Richard and Al, my Canadian brothers who helped me so much when I joined the forum.

Casey

Happy thanksgiving Casey annd elaine and all of our canadians. warm thoughts of those guys too. enjoy everyone

Best wishes for a happy holiday weekend. Hope it's filled with joy and love!

Thanks all!
And Casey - special thanks to you- you are obviously passing on all you received from your brothers here.

The weather is slated to be so lovely the big question will be "Shall we BBQ the bird or roast it in the oven? "
So fun (and delish) either way.

Happy Thanksgiving! We're spending the weekend with Bob's family in Saskatoon. Sshh. Don't tell anybody that's where we're going to get away! Yasmin.

Yasmin- I like Saskatoon- it has no Robson street - but it's pretty nice!

Have a great holiday with your family.

Hoping all Canadians on these forums have a great Thanksgiving weekend. It's a long weekend so that's something to REALLY look forward to.
Darryl

Have a lovely holiday all you folks over the pond.

Happy Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to ours here in the States.

Happy Thanksgiving, fellow Canucks! I hope you all have a great one. And Yasmin, I hope there's no snow in Saskatoon yet!

Elaine, I will be staying on Robson next month for a girls weekend getaway. Looking forward to some good Asian food!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian Friends!

Yes, Saskatoon is pretty but it's so small!

Rose, takes lots of money if you're shopping and eating on Robson St.! Yasmin.

Yasmin, I will be doing lots of eating but probably not shopping. I never find anything I like on Robson, except sometimes at the Lululemon rip-off store, One Tooth.

I've never been to Saskatoon. Flown over the prairies but never gone there, except one visit to Winterpeg a long time ago.

We live just outside of Deadmonton.

I loved some of the stores in Gastown. Unique clothing stores but couldn't find anything less than about $800.00 - even for shorts!

Last edited:
Deadmonton - heehee. Hadn't heard that one.

Eek. Guess I won't be shopping in Gastown either! I grew up outside of Vancouver but after living in the U.S. for 12 years, the tax is always a little shocking when I shop in B.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back