Happiness now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sequoia, you are such a blessing to me too!

I had a deep experience in meditation yesterday, such peace, more than
usual. This morning I asked God to help me carry that energy through
my day. I see my friend today and so look forward to our talks on
meditation, prayer, etc. I want to just BE, like the beautiful reading,
I want to BE peace and love. God bless you and much love always!

I AM GLAD YOU ARE SEEING YOUR FRIEND TODAY....GIVE HER A GENTLE HUG FROM ME!

Remember, there are no mistakes,
only lessons. Love yourself,

trust your choices,
and everything is possible."

~~Cherie-Carter Scotts~

Life is not some kind of test, that if we fail, we will be punished. We are not human creatures who are being punished by an avenging god. We are not trapped in some kind of tragic place out of which we have to earn our way by doing the "right" things.

We are Spiritual Beings having a human experience.

We are here to learn.

We are here to go through this process that is life.

We are here to feel these feelings."

In our deepest moments of struggle, frustration, fear, and confusion, we are being called upon to reach in and touch our hearts.

Then, we will know what to do, what to say, how to be.

What is right is always in our deepest heart of hearts.

It is from the deepest part of our hearts that we are capable of reaching out and touching another human being.

... It is, after all, one heart touching another heart.

~~ Roberta Sage Hamilton

Attachments

• PHOTO BEAUTIFULLAKE.jpg
    PHOTO BEAUTIFULLAKE.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 355
I soaked in the reading today, coming from heart~wisdom. Read it twice.
I will see my friend again today and for sure give her a hug from you, she'll
love it!

I am deeply grateful today to have slept. I will never take that for granted
and I feel so grateful for that simple grace! Sending you a gentle hug too and
much appreciation!

SENDING A BIG ((HUG)) TO YOU TOO!

Come with me and dip into the healing pools of love ♥ and light. Allow this energy to wash over you and release everything that is not love from your being right now. It is always there, if you want it back when we are done. For now we want you to be totally immersed in the energy of love. This is the most powerful energy there is. Let this energy of love bring you back into balance once again.
It is time, if you have not already done so, for you to be a living, walking example of your heart. Take some risks, follow
some hunches and believe that all is possible. Healing your heart is the best path for any journey, for when your heart
is full, you do not carry the weight of the world on your shoulders, you realize the importance of each person finding their own path to unconditional love. It matters not who they are or what they have done, love them anyway and let them know they are not alone and have support in their journey of healing. Love is the key that opens doors.

Each sip of life
speaks to you
in delicious, holy whispers
quiet down
quiet down
and listen.

~~Julia Fehrenbacher

“Cease to inquire what the future has in store, and take as a gift whatever the day brings forth.”
Horace

Attachments

• photo blue water heart.jpg
    photo blue water heart.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 1,253
Sequoia, that is so beautiful and so much of what my intention is. Did you write that
first part? It sounds like you :)

I am grateful that I took a risk and opened my heart yesterday to someone with whom
I had a challenge and restored the love of our relationship. I felt deeply guided to do it,
but also very afraid. I see how guidance can often push me beyond my comfort zone
and my ego, but how wise!

These readings have helped me so much, restore me to my true heart~centered self. I
am deeply grateful and send my LOVE AND APPRECIATION!

CARO, YOU TOOK A RISK AND THE DOOR OPENED!

"Accept the present moment and find the perfection that is deeper than any form and untouched by time."

You are not alone. You are not separate.
You are part of an immense and bountiful
spiritual universe
that lives and breathes with Divine life.~ UNKOWN

the closer you get to the Light, the more you see your own darkness. And the closer you get to your own ordinariness (which sometimes includes darkness), the more you know you need the Light.~~ RICHARD RHORR

Smile.
Today would be a wonderful day
not to take life so seriously.
Today may end up the way you prefer -
and it may not.
Happiness is not about being a winner -
it's about being gentle with life -
being gentle with yourself.
Let life be a dance,
and choose the kind of
dance you want for today -
perhaps a gentle loving dance.

~~Jonathan

Attachments

• PHOTO DANCER ON BEACH.jpg
    PHOTO DANCER ON BEACH.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 7,722
There is such an abundance of wisdom flowing though these writers, how blessed we are to
read such words.

Deeply grateful for the thought of not being alone, being a part of a bountiful universe. This is
true, and coming back to this belief is so peaceful to my soul. I am noticing blessings and
kindnesses with more awareness, feeling them more deeply. They are there, everyday, thank God!

CARO, YOU ARE GROWING LEAPS AND BOUNDS!

+The greatest wisdom is in simplicity, Love, respect, tolerance, acceptance, sharing, gratitude, forgiveness. It's not complex or elaborate. The real knowledge is free. It's encoded in your DNA. All you need is within you. Great teachers have said that from the beginning. Find your HEART, and you will find your way.

~~Carlos Barrios

+In this life we are all just walking up the mountain and we can sing as we climb or we can complain about our sore feet. Whichever we choose we still gotta do the hike. I decided a long time ago that singing made a lot more sense.

~~Douglas Adams

+As I grew to understand life less and less, I learn to live life more and more.
~~Jules Renard

+On a day when the wind is perfect,
the sail just needs to open and the world is full of beauty.
Today Is Such A Day.

~~Rumi

Attachments

• photo sials boats sunset.jpg
    photo sials boats sunset.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 510
Thank you for saying that Sequoia, I so appreciate it; I have really been intending
to live from my soul's heart~wisdom...been a long journey but so worth it!

I have been reading about ancient Egypt, pyramids, and other mysteries and it has
awakened a deep interest that feels freeing and so absorbing. I don't have the time
to worry or fret in this state, it feels like Grace. It has made me appreciate and accept
this part of who I am and to know that there is so much more than I see from here....I love that!

Having spent many years trying to be like others, I am coming home. Thank you, deeply, for being
on this journey with me. God Bless You!

WE WALK PARALLEL PATHS ALONG SIDE OF EACH OTHER

Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: be kind. Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work.

- William Arthur Ward –

In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness...

.Mahatma Gandhi

If there's anything to take away from this....... it's the reminder that life is very fragile. Our time here is limited and it is precious. What matters at the end of the day is not the small things, it's not the trivial things which so often consume us and our daily lives. Ultimately it's how we choose to treat one another and how we love one another.

~~President Barack Obama

Attachments

• PHOTO-HEART WITH BRIGHT COLORS.jpg
    PHOTO-HEART WITH BRIGHT COLORS.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 2,315
Happy I spent the afternoon with my best friend at a movie. She treats me like she did for the last 25 years. Not as an invalid. She is comfortable with my silence and patiently waits for me to write on my IPad. I am blessed!

So grateful to reading such uplifting thoughts here....

Grateful for a loving connection with my daughter, the blessing of my life.
Been having such interesting dreams, they seem more meaningful and
symbolic, although they probably always are. Dreamt of my dear friend
last night, felt such love and connection and understanding.

GOD BLESS!

I AM HAPPY THAT YOU ARE CONNECTING WITH YOUR DAUGHTER AND YOUR FRIEND....

Kindness begins with you......

When you treat yourself with love and respect, kindness naturally flows outward through your words and actions. You can greet the world with gentleness and strength. Genuine kindness, in its simplest form: a touch, a smile, seeing and being seen.

And then you realize: even as we each travel our private paths, patching heart-cracks and fighting fear with a battalion of joy--you never, ever walk alone. So many companions surround us, waiting only for an invitation.

~~Amanda Fall

Be here now

Let go of your thoughts about what could be, or should be, or might have been. Be here now, fully and lovingly.

Give your attention to the miracle of what is. See the great value and beauty that is right in front of you, here and now.

Let your thoughts arise and then let them go. There’s no need to wander away from the wholeness of this moment.

Don’t hurry ahead to whatever is next. Be here now, and give all the power of your awareness to living the wonder and value of what is.

What you truly desire is not out there somewhere, and is not waiting for someday to appear to you. It is yours to manifest and enjoy in this moment.

There is great power and ability in your presence. Be here now, and live the treasure that is already yours in this very moment.

~~Ralph Marston

Attachments

• photo world with kids.jpg
    photo world with kids.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 225
Thank you for the reminder to treat ourselves with love and kindness! I so often
realize that my thoughts and breath are racing, and when I return to the moment
and peaceful thoughts, I feel an immediate calm. One of my meditations is to a
self-love focus, sending love and appreciation to my heart. I see how my fears are
in direct porrportion to my feelings of connection and faith in God.

I am grateful for my meditation practice, it is such a necessity for me. Re~read your
post, soaking in the wisdom and grace!

Oh, my post went to moderator, but I send deep gratitude.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back