Reason
PALS
Country
AU
State
queensland
City
brisbane
hi im iquireing about buttock athrophy is it common with als ive been diox with bfs neruo says i would have weakness after 18 mts of heavy fasics and i dont have bullbar but i cant sit without discomfort because my gluteus maximis is atrophyied also ive lost cushining on heals of my feet and my fingers have a soaked in water look any comments would be apreaciated thanks have a good:mrgreen: one

Hi cyberhart. I used to joke that my butt was the first thing to fall off. It was the first place the wife noticed me losing weight. I do have a diagnosed of ALS though.
AL..

Hubby has lost it too! But we found it when it moved to his gut!:-D

I used to have a cute butt (according to my wife):mrgreen: :mrgreen: ..........now my pants are baggy....

Y'all are STYLIN! Hard to find pants that fit a 36 waist with no hiney!

Okay get this, my family and i always had big booties. A few years ago i noticed that my pants kept falling down, i thought it was due the fact that pants were made from stretchy material nowadays. I would say, man when i was young my pants stayed up nice, now pants are made so cheaply that they fall right down! Then last year i put a bathing suit on and did the 360 and noticed that my left booty was half the size of my right! I had hip pain when i slept on that side and leg pain, but i knew i was having muscle wasting in my thighs and legs and i did not realize it was in my butt! Thats when i got a good look at my lower back, which i had problems with for awhile... there was a big dent on the left side where muscle had wasted...... My back looks funky, my pants have nothing to hold onto in the back but what is left of my used to be ghetto booty....... Lets just say that when i walked, i felt like i was walking my a-- too, now i look flat and my pants are saggy because they used to be stretched out to the max in that area... I am laughing so hard at myself right not, how could you not........ Oh it is good to know that i am not so nutso.... I feel bad for the people who have clean EMGS and all these symptoms, the EMG has been my one test that has forced my docs to realize that there was a big problem....

I was thinking about buying fake booty ,My husband always teases me and says SOMEONE TOOK YOUR ASS call the police LOL

Ok I Have No Assatall Lol Now Im Having Butt Weakess And Pain In Thighs Which Makes It Hard To Sleep . Jan

I laughed so hard at everyones responses, do ya'all feel your tailbone when you sit on a hard chair...?

No. Sadly, I think it may take years before any atrophy in my rear becomes apparent to the neutral observer. :- Were all of you (Samantha and her bootie excepted) skinny-assed to begin with?

:oops: :oops: Oh Yes Inherited no Assatall Or No Bootieatall!we Gotta Have A Little Fun Lol OH AND YES MY TAILBONE HURTS:oops: :oops:

Geez, who can sit on a hard chair anymore. LOL.
AL.

I work at a preschool and all we have are these tiny hard child sized chairs, they never bothered me before because i am only 5'1" but now my tailbone feels like it is going to cut through my skin, and i can feel my hip bones when i sit down on them! It hurts but i am greatful that i can sit/stand/run etc so i try not to complain too much about it! Al, are you still working as a firefighter?

I have small buttocks, to begin with, so if they do atrophy, I wouldn't know it! :)

I'm with vmd. According to my wife I don't have a butt. So how can what you don't have waste away ? Immovable object - Unstoppable force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back