Status
Not open for further replies.
I recieved a very cruel private message from Sadiemarie on this forum. I wrote my post under the thread other. People could read my post or ignore it. I wrote about things that I hurting me. She told me I shouldn't write about my marital issues on here. I am not posting my town , address, etc on the front page of a paper. I was venting on a day that was hard for me. That's all. She could write about her daughter's issues and I can't write about mine. Is she the monitor of the sight? Would someone please send me a private message or put it on my visitor wall who is. I am taking Sadiemarie off my friend list and am blocking her. If anyone else feels she has a right to treat me like this please delete yourself from being a friend of mine on here as well. Thank you, Kim

KIM, ignore any bad messages. Other people have their problems, and other people are stressed, and other people might even be psychopaths, so just ignore other people's bad messages; it's THEIR problems that cause them to write the way they do.

Last I heard, this whole ALS/MND forum is unmonitored due to the death of the moderator.

As to your husband--plan for it, get a good female lawyer to help you, then serve him and have the sheriff remove him. That's my (possibly wrong) advice. You can do better, and you should.

Kim, you can set your account so that you only get PM's from people on your friends list.

Love and Hugs to you Kim, you are my friend problems and all. Heck we all have problems and need advice or an ear to chew on...

Who are we to tell someone not to post something we all have have different issues that we need to face and talk about lot of people talk about their kids and spouses I don't know why anyone would have a problem with what you said

For the sake of transparency, and since we are a family here: Kim did PM me and actually quoted Sadiemae's message. In my view, it was not abusive and/or cruel in any way shape or form. It was simply an opinion and with due respect to Kim, Sadiemae sent it as a private message.

This sort of school yard conversation, in my opinion, is divisive and counter productive.
Pitting folks against folks is not the aim of this forum. Is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back