Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you so much for helping me feel better

Hey everyone... thanks for the words of wisdom and letting me know that I'm not the only one. :) Today was much better... we talked more about what happened and why I did what I did and said what I said and HOW it was meant to be taken. I also took time out from the project to spend some quality time with her. We went to go look for walkers, but of course every store was closed. We had just missed the closing times... darn it, because she really needs some help with her balance. Anyways, just driving together helped smooth things over a lot. I needed to be working on my project, BUT I feel that I now have the peace of mind to actually get it done. Thanks again for the help... and yes, she really wants to be there for me too, and that is one of the things that gets her down, she feels like she is not able to be as supportive as she used to. She really is supportive in actuality though... she's inspirational too... I see how she is really fighting to live life to the fullest that she can and it really makes me put things into perspective and helps me to stop myself from complaining about things that really don't matter in the big picture of life. Well, I better get back to this little ole project of mine...
Hope all of you are doing good today...
Pam :)

Walker

Hi, I just wanted to mention when I got my walker back in Nov. last year because of my balance problems, we found we could borrow one from our local Legion. Apparently there are other agencies in Ontario, Canada who also loan out walkers. Not sure if this is available in the States or not, but you might check it out. Jim also installed a cute little finger bell he got from the bike shop, so I don't feel like a little old lady! he he

Hugs
Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back