Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, although I am sorry you are here. However, this place is the most wonderful place filled with loving and caring people. And we welcome you with open arms. If we can help in anyway - don't hesitate to write...I can't tell you how many times I have sat and cried to the people who come here...Only to get built back up - to go back and fight another day...AND YOU WILL fight! Believe me!

So welcome....come on in - sit right down and leave your burdens at the door!
Amy

Thanks so much, sadiemae! It was very helpful to read more about the Vandy and Emory clinics since they are each about two hours away from us. Can someone tell me how to follow up with the person who wrote that she was going to these two clinics in May? How do I find her posts from after she went?

Oops! I see the link to the other thread! Thanks, again.

Thank u. Will do friend. Brief comment due to using Blackberry-sorry.

Update on post SadieMae had with older threads about different clinics. Cape Girardeau, MO ALS clinic is closed. My MDA/ALS contact lady highly recommended the ALS clinic in St. Louis, MO.

THANK YOU much Jen!

If you are interested in doing drug trials, See which one offers ones you would be interested in. Go clinicaltrials.gov for more info

Sorry to hear of this, and I hope all goes well in getting to Nashville, and with the insurance.

We have been with Vandy for two years...where final diagnosis took place. We are happy with Dr. Amanda Peltier there. Not happy. of course, with the diagnosis. Good Luck and Blessings along the way.

I am sorry they think your husband might have als I pray he doesn't but if he does you will not need a lawyer to get his Social Security Disability just make sure they code it ALS. I had the doctors to resubmitte All of my bills and even though my insurance had paid Medicare went back and paid from the time I started having trouble. Now when you sign up they will ask when you started having a problem not when you were diagnosed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back