Two New ALS Remedy Books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angry is another toxic that we need to get rid of it, the sooner the better!

I am a current caregiver for my fiance who was diagnosed with ALS and possible FTD. When I see a problem, I tend to see a solution, and when I don't see anything I open my wings like the eagle and flight higher as high as the turbulence can send me, and let our Higher Power do the job that I can't do.

We came from LOVE and we are helping our love ones to go back to a place of LOVE as comfortable as possible.

Wow, came back from holiday for this !
Send me a copy Hannah. I will get my Husband to take a look for you. Hes a neurologist and just completeing his PHD so hes got more brains than me! Oh but I just remembered you dont TRUST evil Doctors. I would read it, but I work in Clinical trials with all those evil P H Ar ma Ceuti cal com pan ies.

You only got hostility here because you asked for it, but funnily enough you are the most hostile of all......Or NOt funnily enough because it makes perfect sense.

Telling people to Go to H E L L when they are sick and dying is about as low as anyone has ever got on this forum ever.
And you being a disabled veteram gets no sympathy from me as I am not from USA. you being disabled is very unfortunate, no matter how it happened. But I bet you live a bit longer than the good PALS here on this forum.

Some folks are desperate enough to read the book. "Doctor" Yoseph and her husband have published 5 separate titles in the past 4 months, all from there own eBook publishing software, all saying the same thing, but for different diseases.

An administrator needs to delete this entire thread before more PALS and CALS are taken in by this fraud.

not surprised .!

Some folks are desperate enough to read the book. "Doctor" Yoseph and her husband have published 5 separate titles in the past 4 months, all from there own eBook publishing software, all saying the same thing, but for different diseases.

An administrator needs to delete this entire thread before more PALS and CALS are taken in by this fraud.

I been saying that for two days :confused:

Hey, y'all!

Sometimes I feel as if this forum is a social/psychological experiment. LOL

:twisted:

Is it true that since Al died there is no mod/admin who watches the board?

Yes It is true, no moderator but David. In order to appoint a new moderator he has to go through a vetting process, which would include meeting them in person.

How can we get David's attention? What's his handle?

I PM'd him. Hopefully we'll get this "doctor's" thread deleted.

David is his handle!

LOL.

I've offered any help I can.

I'm only about an hour from Toronto, so would be glad to meet up with David.

As with many people on this forum, it is a lifeline to me. Helps the mind body and soul.

Policing ourselves helps, but it's somewhat chaotic.

We'll just have to watch each other's back's until it changes.

Cheers,
Casey

no harm in a bit of anger....does yer good.........i would like to h ang this spiv by his u know whats.....johnny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back