Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the first hook, sitting up straight to me all depends on where my sling is.
My skirts tie in the back one lady wore skirts with elastic in the waist and split in the back

Thank you! I never heard of the fracture pan thanks we will try it and thanks for confirmation on the loop issue that we will try today... I've got thee more days to figure it out! I appreciate everyone's help!

so all four loops on first hook closest to you ?two on left two on right ?

Patricia you are right first loops

Success! First loop works great we have sling commode success, just in time too mom is so weak she barely opened her eyes yesterday, but is awake and listening to the hum of the house. Caldona, I want to thank you for reminding me to keep pushy nurses at bay, mom didn't want to work with her so I called hospice and we got a really good nurse and new cna that my mom trusts! So happy, mom also didnt want Arabian at first. But now sees it as a help and asks for it.... Sometimes she just cAnnot get. Omfortable, ativan takes the edge off and she can relax. Also spending more time in bed because we have a better set up... Ordered a low profile robo for her recliner .. Overall a great trip! Oh. And also had the hard talk about how far to go at the end, regrets ( didn't travel as much, but nothing big like family/kids/career)..
And how family will feel if she discontinued feeding tube- not there yet but wondering? IPhone- excuse typos, monica

So glad things the changes are working out for you and your mom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back