Two New ALS Remedy Books

Status
Not open for further replies.
you must av twigged who this is by now.........johnny

I saw his book on amazon website. It appears that the book teaches some kind of diet. I think the most important think would be the relate of someone affected by mnd who are in this dieat and are better using it. It would be strange to have a book about a diet that can help someone with some medical condition without some kind of study before the book was written to prove that the diet helps...

I'm always willing to help! Shame you lived in Nainai when you were here, I sympathise. What can I do to help you prove you worked here as a doctor so you can help all these lovely people who so need you. Maybe answer a few questions? You, not me..... Glad to know you ship to NZ.

A Kiwi! Hi there. I worked as a GP in New Zealand in 2006 -- in Lower Hutt. I lived in Nainai. I MISS NZ! Where do you live? Send me your address and I'll ship you some REAL HELP! Hannah

KiwiSally: I've published the most controversial book on medicine, exposing the AMA, FDA and corruption in high places. Peter Moodie, MD has a copy of the evidence. If you'd like, give him a call. The link between statins and ALS are mycotoxins and similar toxins.

Having published the most controversial expose of the century you are right that I am laying low about my credentials.

Doctor,

Does this tried and true ALS remedy differ much from your cure for Lupus, your cure for MS, or your Weight loss without exercise plan? The table of contents for these 4 books are very very very similar.

I miss Allen (trfogey).

I've asked the moderator three times to remove me and have offered to send her my research. I have too much of my own pain to handle the lot here.

You don't need a moderator to remove yourself from this forum. Just stop coming to this web site... you are in complete control of this.

What we see on this forum is hopelessness and anger. There are known causes for ALS and known modalities that may help. No promises.

Please provide creditable references for known causes of ALS. Many of us have been around this ALS journey for years researching and have not come across any known causes.

You all don't need to go to hell; you're already there. I'm a 100% disabled physician; there's my credentials. You all fight it out yourselves; I'm out of here. Hannah Yoseph, MD

You are correct on one thing... some of the people affected by ALS, both patients and caregivers, feel like they are in hell on earth. So emotions are going to be frayed. We get ticked off when we think someone is trying to take advantage of our community. However, the idea of any physician that knows anything about ALS wishing people to go to hell shows a complete lack of professionalism and compassion. Physician heal thyself.

I am truly sorry for whatever situation that has caused your disability and pain, but that has no relevance on your credentials as a physician. All we asked for are the details of your professional career. By continuing to elude the issue, we are going to assume they are not creditable.

What keeps a woman or man in everlasting darkness is contempt prior to investigation.

How arrogant. Do you think many of us haven't investigated many avenues? Is this the first time someone has popped in saying diet is the key to treating ALS?

I have reviewed the material from this book that is readable on ama zon. I wish to seriously caution people based on the following:

While there are some cross references, profound statements are made without sufficient evidence. For example, "With few exceptions, chronic inflammatory neurodegenerative diseases like ALS are due to chronic infection, circulating toxins and acidity exacerbated by nutritional deficiency." You can't make a statement like that without backing it up.

The author also has a book for Conquering Multiple Sclerosis. Many sections are just cut and paste replacing MS with ALS, assuming they are similar enough diseases. That is not the case. For example, "But when ALS flares up, suppressing it with steroids only temporarily make everything feel better; ... The experience of most ALS sufferers is that of a merry-go-round of disease and remission, recovery and flare-up." I wish that was the case but completely false.

Last example I'll share... "In ALS, the immune system appears to be destroying the outer myelin sheath of nerves..." Another mistaken search and replace idea. This is false. With ALS the myelin sheath remains intact (well at least while the nerve is still alive). This is the reason we go through the Nerve Conduction Velocity test to check the myelin because it is a differentiator between MS and other neuropathies.

While I have no desire to debate the usefulness of diet, I want people to have correct information and this book may not be reliable in my opinion.

hELLO - IM IN ! my mom has been diagnosed with ALS and this disease is devastating, it has turned my world upside down, and ill try anything, i know that the responses you have gotten is because all the ALS Researchers do is ask for money to find a cure, i honestly do beleive that everyone here is desperate and really there is no light at the end of the tunnel...im in, if you can please send me more info or even that book ......thank you so much !

Yeah, yeah, we'll get to all that but I thought I was being called in to help verify that you lived and worked as a GP in Nainai in 06. I'm keen! Aren't you? I'll make the questions real easy and things you would surely know and remember.

Where was the practice you worked at, what area of Lower Hutt?
How did you get to work?
How much did a patient pay for a visit if they had a Community Service card?
How much did a patient pay to get a prescription filled?
How did you heat your house in Nainai?
Where did you do your grocery shopping when you lived in Nainai?
What brand on Chocolate did you eat when you lived in NZ?
What was the most prominent colour of clothes people wore?
In one word how would you describe the geography of the area of Lower Hutt?

Thanks we should have this sorted in no time.

KiwiSally: I've published the most controversial book on medicine, exposing the AMA, FDA and corruption in high places. Peter Moodie, MD has a copy of the evidence. If you'd like, give him a call. The link between statins and ALS are mycotoxins and similar toxins.

Yeah, yeah, we'll get to all that but I thought I was being called in to help verify that you lived and worked as a GP in Nainai in 06. I'm keen! Aren't you? I'll make the questions real easy and things you would surely know and remember.

Where was the practice you worked at, what area of Lower Hutt?
How did you get to work?
How much did a patient pay for a visit if they had a Community Service card?
How much did a patient pay to get a prescription filled?
How did you heat your house in Nainai?
Where did you do your grocery shopping when you lived in Nainai?
What brand on Chocolate did you eat when you lived in NZ?
What was the most prominent colour of clothes people wore?
In one word how would you describe the geography of the area of Lower Hutt?

Thanks we should have this sorted in no time.

Can't wait to be proven wrong .So I can believe there are honest people out there .God knows how many thousands I Have given to empty promises by empty hearted people and doctors

patricia :sad::roll:

Hannah, I'm trying my best to help you out, please reply.

Okay you can close this thread .I did a background check .she/He goes by two name Joseph Hannah md or Hannah Yoseph
No known schooling or credentials

He/She did write a book .It just came out $14.95 amazon .Blaming statins .Most of the book echoes what most of us already know .

The diet is so hard that it would be easier to fly lol

I do give him /her credit for trying .

Please for those scared desperate new comers .All we have is hope and god

There is no cure or remedies

Please someone close the thread

What I find interesting is jandhyoseph asked to be removed and is still here for two more pages....why is it so hard to verify credentials?

Jen

he is a nut job, a nut job ........off his trolly....they keep turning up. or is it the same one....a..e holes......but you gotta laugh aint you. johnny..

OK. This person has a fundamental misunderstanding of ALS. I went to the on line st ore and "looked inside" the book. Page 5 has a paragraph that reads:

"On the surface, ALS seems to be a di sorder of auto imm unity. If it was that simple, then repressing the immune system should restore h ealth. But when ALS flares up, suppressing it with ster oids only temporarily make everything feel better; in a matter of time, another flare-up rears its ugly head. The experience of most ALS sufferers is that of a merry-go-round of disease and re mission, re covery and flare-up."

ALS is NOT in anyway shape or form similar to MS. Neuros do not pre scribe ster oids for treat ment of ALS, nor do pALS go into re mission or re covery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back