Two New ALS Remedy Books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Hannah,

Yes, this is hell. I'm from a fALS family. Expect my uncle to be free from ALS sometime within the week. I'm lucky, I have remained UMN since 2001.

I see you are just across the stateline from me. Dr. Fleet in Mobile was my neurologist. I will be going to Oscher for next exam.

I would like to thank you and accept your offer of a free book. I've been known to stick my feet in mud, LOL, but still above ground (so to speak).

Roger
3400 Highway 90
Gautier, MS 39553

Thanks again,

PS, the nick Ghost, is because I still often encounter someone who thinks I'm already dead. An old girl friend fainted in wally world a few years back and it kinda stuck.

MY post is in moderation, please check back, thanks for the offer of the free book.

With all due respect - you're keeping us in the dark - by not answering the question about Hannah's MD credentials. Surely you would check out a financial adviser prior to investing your book proceeds - especially after Bernie Madoff? It's the same thing for me. I check things out before spending my money and/or pinning my hopes. It's like kicking the tires before taking a test drive or getting a title search before buying a house.

If you really wanted to help me (us )- you would answer the straightforward question in a straightforward manner instead of responding angrily because I asked. For the record, I've never taken cholesterol drugs. I am a vegetarian for over 25 years and was a marathon runner... until ALS decided my running (and skiing and skating and volleyball and golfing) days are over.

Elaine, There is a Kiwi girl on this forum. I practiced as a GP in New Zealand. Do you know who she is? She may know who I am or we may have mutual people that we know. I worked in Lower Hutt and lived in Nainai. I sent her an email and she hasn't responded. Dr. Peter Moodie of PHARMAC knows me and the research I have been doing. Maybe we can get her up here. Hannah

Elaine -- see if you can contact the Kiwi girl on this post. I practiced in NZ. She may know me or someone we both know. Will that help you?

Perhaps a straightforward answer to her question would help

Why would I ask a third party about the provenance of your MD designation when I'm asking you directly? Your reply(ies) is (are) absurd.

Gosh - you're sounding more like a politician than a do no harm physician.

Goodbye.

Hello Hannah,

Where did you receive your MD degree and in which country and state are you licensed to practice medicine?

she said she is from florida and l wouldn't take my dog to a florida doctor
We all come back to NY if we need physical or surgery

Be careful friends

to go to your visitor messages, click on your name and in the drop down box click "view public profile" it will take you to your page. To leave a visitor message with someone, you need to click on their profile page. You can't leave a private message until you've posted I think at least 15 times? Not sure.

Getting angry because people don't believe you does not help your status though. You certainly can't think that everyone is going to believe your info, but I at least would like to read it and glean any new info you may have come across.

I would like a copy of the book, can you send it email? I've posted my generic email on your visitor message area.

Elaine -- see if you can contact the Kiwi girl on this post. I practiced in NZ. She may know me or someone we both know. Will that help you?

Most doctors that are in florida were in trouble where they used to practice .Hope
you didn't take Kiwi girl's money

Last edited:
Whoopee. I too am a 100% disabled veteran. I too am not licensed to practice medicine.
Thanks for stopping. Bye.

Why in God's earth would any physician with a lick of self worth reply to the likes of any of you. One person responds with hostility and the rest follow. Any sensible person would run out of a lynch mob the likes of you all.

Linus Pauling described a strange phenomenon when he presented evidence for the cure for CVD: all of his employees were quiet. I even offered to send three of my books to your Forum mediator and have not heard a response. I offered to send any of you free information and no one has responded. If I had hard evidence for all of you that would offer you some REAL ANSWERS AND REAL HOPE then the forum "owner" might lose some donations and you all would have to start fighting to get well and stop being so angry.

Challenge is yours. No one in their right mind would stay in the middle of so much anger and noise. Hostility is felt across the waves.

Whatever it's worth to you all, I am a 100% disabled veteran. Oh, do I have your sympathy now? Wouldn't you have rather treated me with the same courtesy and freewill love offering I offered you. I'm angry too. You all can beat yourselves up, but not me. You all don't have to go to hell; you're already there.

Hannah Yoseph, MD

If you knew anything about als .You would know we are in hell
And Thanks for serving in some arm forces

I miss having a moderator on this forum. They would have caught this duck before he could quack!

Would everyone please try to be more civil here? Just because we're paranoid doesn't mean they're not ALL out to get us! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back