US
State
AL
City
Mobile
** SPAM DELETED **

Hannah Yoseph, MD

Last edited by a moderator:
Please get off the forum with your snake oil.We are all wise to people preying on the desperate .
If you had a remedy for ALS it would be big news .
As for statins we are aware of conflicting studies .

You will freely help .But will it be free.I think not!

Send every member of this forum a book for free. Then, hire someone to turn the pages.

If you would like a free copy of the book, send me an address. I am an MD who will answer ALL emails.

Only "doctor" I've ever seen that doesn't show up in a single healthcare survey site, such as vitals dot com or healthgrades dot com. Oh wait, probably because you aren't really a do ct or. Duh!

I certainly hope none of our members believe a word of any of this or bother to email this, erm, person. Seriously... it's a load of malarky.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you would like a free copy of the book, send me an address. I am an MD who will answer ALL emails.

Hello Hannah,

Where did you receive your MD degree and in which country and state are you licensed to practice medicine?

For a chuckle head over to amazon and get a free read of the introduction of this book put together by a carpenter and a home grown researcher.

Thanks Elaine for asking. I did not expect this kind of hostile response from members of this forum. I should have anticipated the anger. If you or another member would send me an address or p.o. box, I will send you the HARD evidence I have on the disease process of ALS (there can never be a remedy until cause is properly identified) and trust that you or another member will pass on the word.

With the scathing response I got yesterday, I have asked the member support to remove me from this forum.

I do have some advice: Do you really think, you or anyone else on this forum, that if a cure was found that it would be published? Do you really think that modern medicine, in its current configuration, is in the business of looking for cures? This same industry supports the media. I've written to every television news cast and newspaper and NOT ONE PERSON in the media will publish a word about what I have done. And even the sufferers are so hurt and angry, they don't seem to have an ear either.

Just one person -- send me an address -- and I'll send you my help. If not, go to Amazon and type "Hannah Yoseph" and you'll see my nine books on disease remedy and corruption in the medical industry that is keeping this information from getting out.

Do you all respond like this? Contempt by ALL ALS sufferers prior to investigation? I have written to member support and will depart the pattern. Try not to hurt one another so much and be so angry next time with someone that offers help. Hannah Yoseph, MD

I have asked to be removed. I did not anticipate this kind of scathing response. Member support can not remove me FAST ENOUGH!

Interesting that you are unwilling to answer the question about your credentials.
The medical & scientific professionals I know are proud to answer any questions relating to their credentials.

Guess cuz they really are medical and scientific professional.

Exactly, Ottawa girl. My doctors would be more than happy to provide answers and, rather than being upset at being questioned, would 'take it in stride' and be happy that such a large group of intelligent people are willing to be responsible for their illness and treatment rather than just run in whatever direction they are pointed! Be gone with you.

Why in God's earth would any physician with a lick of self worth reply to the likes of any of you. One person responds with hostility and the rest follow. Any sensible person would run out of a lynch mob the likes of you all.

Linus Pauling described a strange phenomenon when he presented evidence for the cure for CVD: all of his employees were quiet. I even offered to send three of my books to your Forum mediator and have not heard a response. I offered to send any of you free information and no one has responded. If I had hard evidence for all of you that would offer you some REAL ANSWERS AND REAL HOPE then the forum "owner" might lose some donations and you all would have to start fighting to get well and stop being so angry.

Challenge is yours. No one in their right mind would stay in the middle of so much anger and noise. Hostility is felt across the waves.

Whatever it's worth to you all, I am a 100% disabled veteran. Oh, do I have your sympathy now? Wouldn't you have rather treated me with the same courtesy and freewill love offering I offered you. I'm angry too. You all can beat yourselves up, but not me. You all don't have to go to hell; you're already there.

Hannah Yoseph, MD

You all don't need to go to hell; you're already there. I'm a 100% disabled physician; there's my credentials. You all fight it out yourselves; I'm out of here. Hannah Yoseph, MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back