My husband's twin died this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missy,

So sorry for another loss for you and your family. I love the way in which you share what gives you joy despite the compounding tragedies that you have confronted. You are an inspiration for me.

Thank you, Mary. shortly after his diagnosis, Terry and I learned to find blessings and joy each day to help us live with ALS. It seemed logical that I would continue looking for blessings and joy to survive the valley of the shadow of death after Terry was gone. It helps me start each new day.

Missy, so sorry for yet another loss in your family.

Getting lost on the trip? So appropriate... I used to love getting in my car and getting lost, and finding my way home eventually. As long as the weather's 'good and you have enough gas!

So glad that the silver lining is that the weather is good and family is near.

Missy,

I rarely get up here now, just brings too much pain for me as I know it is painful for many many others, you included. When I do I look for posts from people I recognize to see how everyone is getting along. I am sorry to see this posting of yours, sorry to see another loss your family has to endure. It is so good to see that even through the heartaches you have not stopped looking for the smiles and laughter life has to offer. Life is too short for us to dwell on what should have been. It is up to us to keep life going positively for our children and the rest of us left to carry on. We will be reunited one day and what a joyous occasion that will be!

Thank you Missy for reminding us all to keep focused on what we have control over -- our attitudes and direction we travel in!

Stephanie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back