Weather: In Memory of Diane/Ladyinn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainy here in Vermont. It's ok...we need it after record heat last week.

Leslie, wanna switch? Its hot as Hades here. Boy was I the sucker when I bought an old house with no air in the deep south! Oh yeah, I am bad at Geography but not that bad. Ignore the words to my left (shoot, I wished there was a way to incorporate, ignore the man behind the curtain).

Raining here in New Zealand. Middle of winter, about 13 degrees celsius at a guess.

Height of summer here in Scotland so its overcast, showers and about 13 deg.......should be in the 20's by now. In March (when it should have been freezing) we had over a week of 30deg. Crazy weather.

Thank you, LORD for answered prayer. 76*, Beautiful Sunshine, Fantastic Breeze.

Surprise it's cloudy & sprinkles in Western Washington again. Sitting here in my chair with a sweatshirt on.

Sorry Toto no changing of climates for me...I also have no air conditioning.

Hope you all have a good day & no one falls or runs over anything in their pwc.

Leslie

Yes, Toto they still say "give it a few minutes and the weather will change" here in Florida.

The storm is lingering in he Gulf and Western Florida is getting the worst of it.

We live on a canal off the Intracoastal Waterway and 3 miles from the beach. So while the streets are flooded , the rest drains quite nicely. Pool did overflow into the canal too. Supposed to continue all week. UGH.

I am not here often but often enough to see another contributor has passed and great to see you pick up and keep an idea going ....the weather here in The Land of Aus. is cold ....days are are around 14 degrees and nights down to around 6......wont be long and well be complaining of the summer heat ..anything upto 42 is common!

Almost 4 in the afternoon. GOD could not have given me a better day. Its 82*, with 35% humidity and winds at 9 m p h. And its almost July in the deep south. Thank you, GOD. Can I ask for a repeat, please?

Yesterday (Tuesday) was just under 90 and low humidity. Low humidity is rare here. Since it has not rained in a long time the humidity is down. We are 13 inches below on rain and still have no burning ban. Today is high 90's. Starting tomorrow suppose to be over 100 for the next several days. Beautiful sunshine and not a cloud in the sky. :)

83* in the south with 33% humidity. 59* last night, slept with a blanket. Now I'm spoiled and Cathy, Friday through Monday 106*+. And no air conditioning. Waaaah.

82 with a slight breeze, and a few white clouds in a beautiful, blue sky here in SE GA. We'll hit the 100 degree mark on Sat. followed by 99 for days! I would never survive without central air!

Another sunny day here. We are high desert, about 4800 ft elevation. We had almost no snow, and are now in our dry season. Probably no rain till Sept. The fire danger is real high. The campgrounds around here have a no wood fire ban and cigarette smoking is only allowed in your vehicle.

MN....NOT snowing...LOL....you know MN---
76 now but projected to be about 90--hot and sticky...better than snow...especially for my PALS Jim. Oh I do remember Barry's map and the weather thread...oh boy, lots of loss...fond memories of all PALS and CALS!

My daughter is in Texas, visiting my sister. Before she left, we looked at the weather forecast and I teased her a bit about the hot weather in store for her. Silly me - I should have checked OUR weather outlook. It's just as hot here today as it is in Houston, lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back