Diagnosis
04/2010
Country
US
State
In the Land of Cotton
City
Way Down South
Hard to believe. I thought I was doing so well, and then for the last few weeks, I have been as down in the dumps as I was the first few months. Getting through this grief is emotionally so much more taxing than anything else I have ever experienced. My toughts aer with all of my friends struggling through the same valley. May we all find peace and joy.

I'm so sorry for your struggle. I hope that you feel the love and support from all of us that you so freely give. I won't pretend to know how you are feeling but hope that you know we are all with you through your struggles. I wish you peace and contentment.

Prayers for peace for you and your family and all the other CALS that are struggling with the loss of their PALS

It's weird how 10 months can go by so quickly, yet slowly at the same time, healing wise. We just went through the 10 month mark on Father's Day. Double whammy! Thinking of you, Missy, and have a great understanding of what you're feeling and going through. Wishing you and other CALS peace and a sense of calm one day! Yasmin

Thinking of you Missy. You are a great lady and I hope things get easier for you.

I'm halfway to where you are. Nothing is easy about all of this, especially when you have young children. I hope we can continue to offer each other support during our dark days. Hang in there, Missy!

Peace and Joy to you Missy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back