• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deepest condolences to Lee and family for your loss. Thank you for sharing Al with us. He will be greatly missed.
Laural, if I remeber right it was you who started the tank you thread for Al, thank you for allowing us to share our thoughts with him, your timing was just right.

I'm so sorry to hear this news and I cannot find the word to express my sadness. Al will be missed and my heartfelt prayers go out to his family.

Beyond sadness. My prayers for the family. What a great contribution he made to the ALS community.

Tom

I am so sad about this :( Though I am not a member here I have such high regard for AL. I am praying for his family and know that he is in a better place. What a great loss for his ALS family as well. So sorry ...

Ami

RIP Al. A truly great man will be missed by all. Deepest sympathy to Al's family.

I am in shock. This is a sad day for the forums people .Al was a good soul.
My sympathy goes out to his family .
Al is free of the beast .
RIP Al

So many beautiful tributes to a beautiful person. I am relatively new to these forums but Al was always such a presence with his humor and common sense. We only live a few hours from him and I had always hoped that he and my husband could meet someday. Sending my deepest condolences to Al's family and friends. He was such an inspiration to me. Diane

See you later Al. Say hi to our friends. I offer my heart felt sympathy to Lee and all who love him. Al's passing is a hugh loss.

I am new here but will still miss AL terribly. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and all of his friends/family here on this forum.

RIP Al, You were such a help to all, a kind man, prayers to your family

I'm so sad at this news.we will miss Al.My love to the family.Love Wanda xoxo

So sorry to hear this sad news. Al was helpful from the first day I joined the forum and made me feel welcome. I have not visited the forum as regularly in the past year, yet I know I will feel his absence. RIP, Al and fly free.

Al was an intricate part of this Forum and demonstrated tremendous courage battling ALS with the incredible support of his family.
It has been an honour participating in the Walk for ALS and helping his wife Lee pull it all together.
Love you Al, you will be missed by family, friends and all those you helped on the forum.

This is a day I have been dreading. I am not sure that words can truly express the sadness and sorrow in my heart as another good person falls victim to this awful disease. Al your attitude, strength and fortitude was an inspiration to me. I learned much from you as did many of us. Thanks for all you did so selflessly for others. My prayers go out to you and your family. Rest in Peace my friend, there are no more fires here for you to put out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back