• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so truly sorry. Al... I would most like to say Thank you! Job well done. I don't know of many that have made such a positive impact into people's lives.

Lee and family, you have my deepest sympathies.

A wonderful man lost to ALS. A great friend and tireless advocate.
Thank you Al

I cannot find the words to express my sadness, you will be among some great people now, RIP Al.
Deepest condolences to Lee and family xxx Ang

I am so very, very sorry to hear this news; my family is one of many who benefitted from his extraordinary generosity with his time and his energy in helping others from all over the world.

He truly was a great man, so I don't think he will be resting in peace. He is probably re-organising the reception process in heaven...

You will be missed, my friend. Heaven is lucky to have you.

What a loss. So sorry for all family and friends. A good man always!

This is really terrible news--Al was an amazing man and a real warrior and hero. This forum will not be the same without him and we all owe him a huge debt of gratitude for all he has done his entire life. I am so sad. Sending love to his family.

I don't even know what to say~I am so saddened for Al's family & friends and his forum family. I didn't know Al as well as most of you here but reading what alll has to say about him he was truly a wonderful, inspiring & so dedicated to all that needed him here. Thank you Al for all you have done

>>>>HUGS<<<<

My deepest sympathy to Lee & family

My heartfelt prayers goes out to Al's family and to this greiving community. Al was a pillar here and to be shaken by this news is to put it mildly. I hope that we all can continue to honor his memory and what he has started here to keep this community thriving. Rest in peace dear friend.

RIP Al. I would always know that you delivered sane and helpful advise to the rest of us. Thank you for your support and help. May your family and friends find peace.

Lee, Thank you for sharing Al with us over the years. He set an example for all on how to deal with ALS with amazing grace and acceptance. He truly LIVED with the disease, and spread his expertise with all who would listen (!).

I will truly miss his presence on the forum, and feel your sadness. My condolences to you and the family.

My heart hurts for our Als community, for Al's family, really he was a wonderful man. Rest in peace AL..

David thank you for the wonderful thngs you said about Al and letting us know. I am so sorry and sad, Prayers go out to All those who loved him, to his wife and family and all his friends, to have Peace and comfort at this time. I will miss you Al, so much. What a wonderful man you are.

I am so terribly sorry for the loss of a wonderful man. Prayers for his family and his many many friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back