• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Words escape me through the tears. Al, you're soaring with the eagles now...
sending my prayers to his family.
Helen

He made such a difference and helped so many. Beautiful tribute, David.

David, thank you for that wonderful, inspiring message about Al. My heart goes out to Lee and the rest of the family. He will be sorely missed.

No words, just tears as another goodbye is said to someone who has inspired me so much. Peace and prayers for his family. Thank you for letting us know, David.

Very well said, David. There is a hole that cannot be filled. He was an amazing man and although I never met him in person, I will dearly miss him. Godspeed Al.
Love and light
Meg

I'm so sorry for his family. ALL his family--those here, too. He's been so important for so long to so many. I have the website open every day that he last posted from the paper he was in. That smile is just so full of life.

Lee, you don't know me, but I'm so, so sorry for your loss. Please keep in touch, too--as many of us feel like we know you through him.

The forum just won't be the same. I was so afraid something had happened to him. My prayers are with you all. ALS didn't have a stronger champion and this forum didn't have many more supportive.

To live a life and truly enjoy it is a gift.

To live a life and truly make a difference in someone else s life is a miracle.

Thank you and God speed AL for your making a difference in mine.

:( Prayers to his family.
I haven't been around long enough to get to know Al but you can just feel the love for him. God Bless and my prayers and condolences to the family.

Lee you and your family will be in my prayers. I am so sorry for your loss. Al will be missed so much. We have lost too many that were the strength and backbone of this forum. David thank you for the beautiful tribute. Many of us didn't know Al's story and his part in saving the forum. This forum is a lifeline to so many of us. Thank you Al.
Blessings,
Linda

RIP Al. I am truly shocked and saddened. I have posted very little on this forum, but have read through the posts for the past 2 years. Al was the person who responded to my queries with great kindness. This world has lost a Person with capital "P". God bless and my sincere condolences to Al's family.

Lee and family,

My deepest sympathies to you. There are no words to express the sorrow you are feeling. I thank you for sharing him with his family from all the ends of the earth. You will be forever in my thoughts and prayers.

Al,

You were welcomed today into the loving arms of those who went on before you. Many of which you were able to comfort and nurture on their path with the Beast. I thank you for your dedication to Al's Forum, YES, this was your baby and you knew without it, we as a family would be lost to endure our journeys alone. And for that, 2 little words with the biggest meaning, Thank You. I can only imagine what heaven must be like today now that you have arrived.

Sending prayers around the world,

Kimberly

Last edited:
My deepest condolences to Lee and all of Al's family and friends and to all those who are going to miss him dearly here on the forum.

A quote from Laing Burn Jr. - “There is no limit to what a man can achieve if he doesn’t care who gets the credit”.

Thank you Al, for all you've done for so many. We will miss you. Yasmin.

so very sorry to hear this sad news. My condolences to all of Al's family. Rest peacefully Al.

Al,
Rest in peace.
Thank you for your kind words, and positive attitude. You and Lee have been an inspiration to us all.
Thank you for all the amazing work with ALS Canada, and ALS Ontario. As one that benefits from your efforts directly, you will always hold a place in my heart.
Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back