Pay for your terminal illness across the globe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poet Christopher Robin perhaps you should read my post again carefully and reconsider your response.

You have completely misinterpreted it. I am actually supporting your position.

And the only one having a go at others is you.

I think somebody is confused.

I think there are lots of misunderstandings here and this thread has gotten off track. May we have a do over here?

You advocate taking care of the terminally ill
So that they won’t get stuck with a single bill
A noble endeavor
I could not agree more
A step in this direction
Is socialized medicine
A system that will hopefully see
Both rich and poor tended to the same degree
Our friend hangingon
Feels this is wrong
A crap hole he called it
Unfounded, I submit
I respectfully disagreed
For some reason Christopher Robin became peeved
A provided some examples
Some personal samples
I was trying to lend Christopher a hand
But he didn’t understand
Christopher and I were on the same page
Now he is all in a rage

Al - you better not delete this thread. ;)

Actually I was going to. I'm concerrned with the negativity and was considering a time out for both of them. I am not impressed. I am down but still not out. As long as I'm able I still get to kick off crappy people. If you don't play by the rules, bugger off. This is a forum for support.

AL

Well maybe you should delete it Al. Although I hate to say goodbye to my little poem.

I'd delete myself but I feel as if I have a conflict of interest.

I did not know we were so committed to National Poetry month...lol

will leave it a while to see where it goes and then make a decision, I would hate to see your poem: go as well.

AL

Great poem RCharlton. Major misunderstanding here. Take care. Yasmin.

I have now wrote to the forum owners

How is the below posted by rcharlton on my side and sticking up for me it is clearly not

“Have you ever personality experienced any healthcare system outside of the US? If not you are in no position to speak. Don't believe all the spin fed to you by politicians and insurance lobbyists”

There are countless people in your forum struggling greatly with cash and expense and there are users line rcharlton as hangingon1 who think that those folk do not deserve any help all they should be banned for life for brining such a careless attitude towards other sufferers into the forum

yet this was the resomse from al the admin actually i was going to. i'm concerrned with the negativity and was considering a time out for both of them. i am not impressed. i am down but still not out. as long as i'm able i still get to kick off crappy people. if you don't play by the rules, bugger off. this is a forum for support.

This is three of your users have now determined to drag me down, and yet I am the one to be penalised I don’t think so

I don’t appreciate being unjustly accused
Over something I innocently mused
An apology would be nice
But I won’t ask twice
We are all friends here
And our time on this world is too dear
Let’s act like long lost brothers who’ve never met
And stick it to ALS by burying the hatchet

Poet Chistopher Robin,
When rcharlton said

“Have you ever personality experienced any healthcare system outside of the US? If not you are in no position to speak. Don't believe all the spin fed to you by politicians and insurance lobbyists”

he was not talking to you!, he was talking to Hangingon1!

When someone quotes someone they are talking to them. Pull your head in mate. Go back and re read the whole thing, sort it out and then apologise to rcharlton, he's been more than understanding over it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back