• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry for your loss.

Al.

Evelyn,
I am very sorry to hear of his death, yet so happy he is set free from the disease. You have been his angel through it all. Take care of yourself, and blessings to you and your son.

10starr

I am so very sorry to hear of Scott's passing. I know he was blessed to have you by his side. My prayers and condolences go out to you and your family.

Peace and HUGS You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my condolences.

I am so sorry to hear of your husband passing. Sending prayers to you and your family for peace and comfort. {{HUGS}}

I am so sorry for your loss. Many prayers and thoughts for you and your family.

Georgia Peach,

I'm so sorry for you loss, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! Your post was beautiful, what a brave man!

Peach,
I am so sorry for your loss. I can appreciate his courage in not prolonging his illness. My wife feels the same way. No trach, bipap, etc. Even if you live to 100, life is, like the scriptures say, a vapor. Our bodies corrupted by age and disease are just shells to house our spirit man for a while. God bless and comfort you in this time of grief.

Please accept out most sincere sympathy at the loss of your husband. I hope that you will soon find peace and realize what your loving care meant to him.

I am so sorry for your loss. At the end of the day, you know that you did what his wishes were to make him as happy as he could be given this horrible disease. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

Today will be another sad day. Viewing at the Funeral Home.

I will be blessed by the presence of my family and friends and I know that Scott is no longer suffering.

Holding you up in prayer today

Georgia, I am so sorry. Blessings of strength to you and your family.
Love and light
Meg

Peach,
Prayers for your strength and comfort, and sadness for your loss.
(Maybe it's because I'm a coward, but I have never before posted a message at someone's passing. That said, through all the stories of tremendous and loving CALS on this forum, yours always struck a chord with me and I read in your words a Proverbs 31 wife. I'm sorry for your loss of your good man.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back