Status
Not open for further replies.
She's back already but I'll be watching her every move.

AL

Thanks Al and thanks for being so gracious Anja! xoxoxoxoxoxo!

thanks Al (sorry i misunderstood so had to edit, now i reread i understand)

xoxoxoxo to you Ms. Pie

Welcome Anja, so happy to see you posting. :smile: You are a special person in many ways, I can just tell, glad you are here. Not the least, you got to talk with our Pie! She is a really special lady too!

@kiwisally: Ms.Pie has been my Angel today, she's a wonderful person! Thank you for the welcome :D

You have that right Anja, Pie is an angel and to many. My close friend here is originally from the Netherlands, she has shown me on g**gle e*rth where she used to live and holiday and I must say you live in the most beautiful country. If there was anywhere I could travel to the Netherlands would be it. In all honestly I have not read many of your posts so I don't know much about you, I will make a point of going back and reading what you have written. :smile: Please come to the thread Tea, it's a very nice group of woman and a good place to just chat and joke and have fun. I am sure you will enjoy yourself there. All the best to you.

Thanks for the kind words Lady Poo's! It was nice to talk to you Dear Anja! Just want to say that we do get some guys at Tea too! Everyone is welcome there. And it is fun. xoxo :)

Thanks for the kind words Lady Poo's! It was nice to talk to you Dear Anja! Just want to say that we do get some guys at Tea too! Everyone is welcome there. And it is fun. xoxo :)

I already was back in tearoom ;) so many conversations hehehehe ;) was great talking to you, sorry 4 the bad English, must sound fun for an American hehehe :D xoxoxo

Actually your English is great! :)

Welcome Anja! Your English is great! Better than a lot of Americans I know by a long ways!

Anja,

Please ask your doctor about the feeding tube if you are losing weight. Regardless whether the reason is swallowing muscles or whether you're simply too tired or weak or fatigued to eat enough, it is not good for your health to have inadequate nutrition.

-Tom

Anja,

Please ask your doctor about the feeding tube if you are losing weight. Regardless whether the reason is swallowing muscles or whether you're simply too tired or weak or fatigued to eat enough, it is not good for your health to have inadequate nutrition.

-Tom

Hi Tom, i will ask the docter about it, or 4 other solution, you are right, it is not good! Thank you 4 the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back