Diagnosis
09/2011
Country
US
State
OK
City
Bible Belt
Let's start a prayer avalanche: We all need prayers right now... If I don't see your name, I'll understand. Kindly copy, paste and share this to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, health, struggles ...and worries and just ...need... to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no one is immune.

Share some faith and love to those in need. God works in mysterious ways! Better days to come in 2012' ... Keep it believe it.

This is nice. But moderators Have to approve all posts that are copy and paste. Not fair to add more work for them

Sadiemae, you are a weaklth of knowledge. I learn something new everyday.

Susan10, I had wanted to start a prayer chain, so I'm thankful you started it. I have 2 prayer requets. One is for ken ie. Beach bum fokr his upcoming surgery. And that prayers for the doctors that the LORD gives them the swift hands. The other is for Olly, who is greatly missed ajd her upcoming surgery.

LORD, I leave these at your feet.

Again, thanks susakn.

Requesting Prayer for my family, For son and Daughter as they struggle alone with children, for the Father to give them strength and comfort and to heal their broken hearts, and to heal my heart that has broken with them.

For all whio are struggling with things so unbearable, You Father know who they all are. I Pray for each and everyone to hold them in the palm of your hand.

Thank you Susan10 for stating this as we needed it to help us all.

. Please pray for my caregiver. Its not going to be a good day here.

Pray for my 4 year old great nephew Tyler. He has Leukemia. Also, all the cals who take such loving care of us pals.

Pray for Notme ( patty). That she would find peace from her relentless pain and help for the other difficulties that she is trying so desperately to overcome.

To All my family here....
An Irish Prayer
May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Beautiful, Di!

I need prayek for my son in law. About 3 years ago he had an 14 hour surgery to remove a cyst in his brain. He lostk his hearing in that ear as well as any control for his kmuscles in that side of his face (very similar to bells palsy). Anyway, they think its back as he is having the same problems as before. He goes Wednesday for his mri and afterwards to the surgeonn.

I leavek this at your feet,

Di
Beautiful blessing!

Susan,
Thanks for starting the prayer chain.

Please pray for a 28 year old young lady, Brooke, with Ataxia. She's been confined to wheel chair since her last year in High School. She's really had a rough time and now she's loosing her eye sight. I am praying for God to restore her vision.

Praying for the many needs represented on this forum. Especially for God's peace and strength to carry us through!
Blessings,
Cindy

I'm so sorry! I didn't intend more work for someone. We'll pray for our moderators too!

Pray for ken ie. Beach bum. He is in charleston, sc having his consultation for kis upcoming surgery slated for the 23. I will keep you informed on his progkress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back