Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was beginning to think somebody had it out for you guys. Every po st being mo der a ted and mine going through. I was beginning to think somebody somewhere was feeling sorry for me. I'm not on hospice yet people. They want me to get my wheelchair first. Home health has me hooked to this wonderful IV pole and now she has finally gotten it set right. They have someone on call if I need help. All I can say is thank you to the person who in ven ted mor phine! Next do se 7 o'clock.

Any goodies pass this way; I'm a little low on the sweets!

Hi Dorothy, I'm a newbie, but I know enough to bring treats when I come here... gluten-free chocolate brownies today with cream cheese frosting - enjoy!

Thanks, Sharlene. Just what the doc tor ordered.

Also, Ladies, I have a sitter from 10 pm to 6 am. She has been trained to work the pump. I didn't want you to think I was alone with the machine.

Boy, you all are so tight lipped today. Cat got your tongues? Or are we missing some of Di's special brownies?

Glad you have company tonight, Dorothy.

I'm off to feed Bandit. He's looking for treats, too, but he wants carrots, not cake :)

Hi All. Got a connection yay.
I am thrilled that Dianne has her PWC, Just dont run over your cat.
Glad Dorothy is getting a lesson on her chair, but So sorry your pains still bad.
Helen, let them goooooooooooo :)

I have had an amazing day. Walking about in the snow, walking on a frozen lake, eating pizza, looking at ancient vineyards plated by the Romans!
Wow what a day. I must admit I am exhausted. I thought the walk in the snow was flat, but hubby changed the plans without telling me and the hike was NOT flat. It was very hard and he had to all but drag me up the slopes. But I did make it. Jumped intop a snow drift for a bit of fun but forgot I couldnt get up so neede to be pulled out to safety. I could not stop laughing. Being told I dont have PLS is all very well, but I sure have something :)
tomorrow we are going to get a boat across Lake Geneva and spent the day in Vevey and Montruex. Not sure whats there but I will enjoy it.
the next day we train to Zermatt where the Matterhorn is. I have only seen the one at Disneyland, so I wonder if a bobsleigh ride and a Yeti in a cave will be part of the real thing!

As for the Like button disappearing, aftera person called me an idiot and a friend liked the comment, I think it can do good but be very damaging as well. The person who made the idiot comment and the person who liked it, had read everything completetly out of context and I was very upset. Now I have to practise forgiveness........not too good at that he he he.

Love you all and wish you were all in my suitcase.
'pray for you all everynight

No brownies for me, just cracked open a Dr Pepper and Pringles! Wow! What a nutritious snack.

alyoop, sounds like you're having fun, go for it!

aly, those people were nutters. i did the same stunt last year at the lake, jumped in to a raft and couldnt get up...after they finally got me back in the boat a cousin said jeez mary i tought i was gonna have to get a wrecker out here! glad you got out easier
i think SOMEONE is jealous of the brownies and thats why things r dispearing
how bout we set up a pwc race for all of us newbies?

Tree guys are still here...and my poor puppy has been tied up inside all day. I tried letting her run around in the house, but she kept going to the front and back doors everytime they passed by and scaring them half to death by barking at them. She thinks we have intruders and she is just trying to save me!

Dorothy, glad you got that lovely iv pole. Hope it helps :)

I agree, much less food flying around today...must be everyone gave it up for Lent ;) I didn't though so , hey I will throw some nice warm biscuits and butter and jelly into the mix!

Hmm, don't hear any chain saws...better make sure they didn't fall out of the tree. See ya.

The Like button is back! yay! I 'LIKE'!

YIPPEE, THE LIKE BUTTON IS BACK, AND MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON... phew, gotta stop yelling here!

Thank you to the powers that be both for this forum in the first place, and for fixin' our "likes"... though I did post a few alternatives, and would love to come up with some real ones!

Love you ladies and gents!

Anyone hear from Barry yet? He's been in the hospital for about a week now I think, his sister has been on to visit us. I'm praying that he's ok...

Dorothy, enjoy that 7pm treat! Only time I ever had morphine was when I was 22 weeks prego, and they had to remove an ovarian cyst the size of a tennis ball... needless to say, I didn't push that little button very much, I was concerned about my baby... who is now 12 years old!

Hi Judith Ann, I see you lurking at the bottom, come to the table, there's already a place set for you! Watch out for Di's (notgivnup) brownies, though, she may be in a wheelchair now, but she can still throw!

Aly, glad to hear from you! I was thinking of your trip today, wish I had a hat-cam on you so we can share your adventures. You'd have to remember to turn it off though, so maybe it's better than you don't.

You know what Aly? About those people name calling... that's just ignorant to begin with, especially when it's folks like you that help this forum out immensely with your knowledge (I'd mention your wit and charm, but then everyone will think I'm suckin' up to you!). Ignore the trolls.

Sharlene, nice to meet you too, with so many newcomers on this thread, I'm getting all confused! I'll have to add your names to my list of folks not to forget to say hi to.

Kel, I repeat, are there any cute guys climbing on those trees? Ones that speak English, and are working their way through med school or something? :) I say let the dog out and meet them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back