Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful spot Di, I'd be right there with ya. Wish I could get you there.

Hey we could all have a camping family reunion there!...it is backed by large area of grass, has bathrooms (ADA)..sorta...showers...you would all love it!

Sounds like a plan, count me in. Loos are good but I'm not fussed I'm bush trained.

I am out of pub...ok who locked me in there?...lol

sally...besides in water who needs the loo....:)

I would be there in a heartbeat! It looks so beautiful, Di!

I think we'd all sink like rocks... hmmm, maybe when we're ready for the "end", we should all gather there, drink some koolaid, you know, make a STATEMENT about ALS, and go swimming...? I'm going to wait a while before that, have some kids to grow up first.

Welcome to new members of our teaparty, thinking about Felica just now, I think her services were today. Saying a little prayer that her journey is now complete, and have her save a spot at our table up there. Maybe Ann can pour the tea for us.

Love you all!

I'm waiting too :)
Felisha is hanging with Ann, Mike and Eddie. She was a great cook. I have her buttermilk pie recipe.

Hi all, thanks for the welcome! btw, I'm Sharlene :)

My great news for the day - speaking of loos - I had to plunge Dad's toilet today. OK, that sounds weird, but he's been having constipation issues for a long time and he was really worried about it, but I guess we finally found something that worked so I'm celebrating plunging! :)

I posted something hours ago ...and it still hasn't shown up. grr.

In a bad mood...sometimes teachers can just be ridiculous...and I can say that because I am one. You seriously don't knock off 3 points on a 10 point assignment for ONE resource being out of correct APA format. 1 point- sure...but a warning would be nice. 2- definately pushing it. 3 is ridiculous...70 percent just because I put a frickin publisher before the place it was published.

I don't like to use disability as an excuse...but doesn't she realize that I am having to speak it all into dragon and have it be typed...APA format is hard that way! I wrote a nice letter saying bascially I am trying my best and I can seem to get on the same page so how do I pass this class?

meh...:/ Rant, rant, rant.

I liked this and wanted to share it..

Attachments

• poster-street-me-007.jpg
    poster-street-me-007.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 147
I love it...thanks for sharing it Joni.

Joni that made me cry--such a beautiful concept.
Laurel

Kel, don't try to figure teachers. They each have their own agenda
Joni, very true :)

Love all my friends...have a good nite:)

Love you too Joni..guess y'all are going to bed now ...still early for me so I will be here with all the night owls....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back