Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Carol.
I haven’t been well lately but I have seemed to snap out of it.
OHL, I was a season tickets holder up to last year for the Guelph Storm. I enjoyed watching some of our future NHLers. Rita and I are 42 years old with a 20 and 16 year old kids. Yep, too young but never the youngest to deal with this crap.

Jellybeans? Is that all it takes to lour you. Lol. I loved them too.

Carol, as far as my feet. Fortunately for me I am not experiencing that problem yet. But I do notice the nurse checking out my feet regularly. I thought she had a fetish. Hehehe. I have heard that it is quiet common in ALS patients though. I don’t know. I like being here. I’m glad Rita wants me here.

All the best to you and Henry. Rita says Hi.

John

hi carol
hope that you are both doing better soon.
we are doing the survivor thing too. i have to get new glasses. I can't see didlly.
rob got burned.

Hello Carol,

Finally got the info you wanted on stocking, there proper name is JOBST. we justa called them job.
They are available at many places that carry supplies for people with disabilities, I talked to shopper's drug mart home health centre.
You can get light support, knee high ones for about $25.00, anything above that amount needs a prescription from the Dr. The prescription ones cost about $100.00 a pair but are covered under most health plans.
Usually one pair will do the trick, we used to wash them out when we put resident to bed and they were ready for morning.
Hope this is of help to you, take care jane

swelling in feet and legs

Hi Carol

I found an article on swelling of feet and legs, that I thought was pretty good,maybe useful to you.

I got it at http://www.disease-resources.com. You may first have to go to neurological disorders and then scroll down to "Nursing Tips For People Living With ALS". Page will come up with a pale blue background and stained glass effect on left side.

Hope it is of some help, and also you asked my sister's age she is in her mid fifties. Have a good weekend Jane

Hello All

Carol, glad info was useful, and you found web site.

It is some sort of miracle that you found it using my directions, (not the most computer literate person, my 9 year old grandson is better!)

Sis has managed to stay up right the last week, and had a pretty good visit with Dr. last week. Just have to take each day and be grateful for good things and grateful for strength to get through the bad.

Wishing you all a good week . Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back