Diagnosis
01/2009
Country
US
State
PA
City
Fort Washington
I have a like new Dynavox Eyemax System including rolling stand and an infrared phone system. The Dynavox was purchased in 2010 and has very little use. It is highly configurable for all age groups and conditions and the most widely sold AAC device.

I am looking to trade for a Tobii C12. Please contact for additional info or other possibilities.
If you know of other forums to, post, I would appreciate info.

Thank you

We are looking at both systems. Why are you looking to trade to the Tobii?

Hi. I have the tobii C15 that i use bedside. the 15" screen is great. the dynavox eyemax has a 12" screen and is better for wheelchair and travel. ideally having both the same systems would be ideal for me.

Both tobii and dynavox are excellent for communication. dynavox may be a bit more forgiving with calibration. if using windows programs and internet important, tobii has a superior interface.

I would be happy to answer more specific questions. i use eye gaze 12+ hours daily and have become pretty efficient.

good luck

Thanks for info. I have sent you a friend request.

Your welcome. I'd be very happy to answer any questions about tobii or dynavox before or after purchase. Please don't hesitate. you can also email me direct [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back