Diagnosis
03/2009
Country
US
State
NY
City
Chateaugay
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and I am thankful to have all of you here for friendship and support.

Dana

I am most grateful for this forum family also. For the friendships, love and support we find here. Dana, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a wonderful, happy and blessed thanksgiving! I for one am definitely thankful for my forum family!

Happy Thanksgiving! Don't eat too much, unless you are a pALS, of course!

Yes! Yes! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends and others who may celebrate it.

AL.

Happy Thanksgiving, may your day be blessed with good food, family, and friends, if not your forum family is always here loving you:)

Amen, Joni. Thankful for family and friends, and remembering that there is much to be grateful for even though life has dealt me an unexpected hand of cards.
A little joy in every day!
Happy Thanksgiving to all, US or not-
Sue

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our forum friends. Our son and I will celebrate with Scott in the VA Hospital in Decatur and for that I am thankful. When he comes home, I can cook the turkey.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day! I am blessed and thankful to share this forum with an awesome group of people. I ask God's blessings upon each of you this day and the days to come. Kisses and Hugs to you all!

Happy Thanksgiving to all in this wonderful place!

Ummm...turkey smells great.. Happy Thanksgiving to my forum family. You are priceless,

Happy Thanksgiving to all my forum friends!...Have a wonderful day All you wonderful people!

h a p p y t h a n k s g i v i n g

Attachments

• berries.jpg
    berries.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 377
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back