Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it's past midnight here and I'm going to bed!I am gonna keep studying Anatomy tomorrow cause I have an exam in this topic, this upcoming week! wish me luck the exam is on thursday and to celebrate afterwards my friend has offered me a free ticket to a concert JEY =)
Good night everyone =D

Dianne, I loved the photos, so lavous, I won't tell you what I thought it was a picture of! Glad of the explanation. Whew. Phantom would have been wonderful. Can you clone Tim for me please! He sounds like a Romantic?
Susan I am wishing I was lying next to you in the sun, sounds lovely.
I am in the middle of mowing the lawns, never managed it yesterday, ran out of time......too lazy really. My nose doesn't like the grass seed so I have come in to get the lunch bread out of the oven. Yum I filled it with oat bran, sunflower seeds, rye flakes so it is heavy!

Nathalie, it's my 22 year old daughter who is getting married. 3 weeks to go.

Well Aly, when I saw the photo for the first time I thought it looked like I was in my casket! So don't be afraid to tell me what you thought. :)

More pictures to be posted as I give you more updates on the trip. They are all more straightforward!

Tim made beef stew for supper tonight -- could've used some of your hot bread to go with it.

He is a romantic when he wants to be. :) And fortunately for me that is most of the time. While we were in Vegas and then in Phoenix we ate out for most of our meals and he fed me. But one night we ate in our room overlooking the skyline of the strip with all the bright neon lights and fire works going off at various locations. He told me that he had arranged it just for me -- I knew better!

By the way, he purchased a Peter Lik photograph of Yosemite in winter for our souvenir of our trip. I understand that the photographer is from your part of the country. The photograph is beautiful and is about 7 feet long and 48 inches high. We will mount it at a location where guests can view and highlight it with two crossed spotlights with a reastat.It has been printed on Kodak paper with silver flecks so the lighting will emphasize the sparkles in the snow, and the moon will take on a different appearance as the light moves about. It should be here next week and will be our Christmas present to one another. Not to mention that it will make for a lasting memory.

Welcome back Diane your trip sounds fantastic.the suite sounds heavenly.
The troops are off to universal tomorrow. I'm staying put and relaxing
Aly where is the reception?

Wow, Dianne......I still want a clone :). The photo sounds amazing, what a feature it will be. Sounds like your trip was a total success ( we won't talk about the bath issue). Laugh, but not talk.

By the way lavous should have been lavish. I am having some fair dinkim, cognitive issues at the moment. My words and spelling are all over the place. I can't hardly say a sentence without having a dyslexic word, if that's even possible. Arghhhh

So nice to have you safe and sound, back around our tea table.

Sam and I have just made some gingerbread. Never made it before and it's amazing. The decorating didn't go so well!

Susan the wedding and reception are at a beautiful wedding venue called Sarnia park. If you g. Gle Sarnia Park, Maungatautari Rd, Cambridge and you should find the website.
Glad you are having a nice time

Aly do you have Kim's email address? she's been gone for quite a while...

How exiting Aly! I love weddings maybe you can post a pic later on the beautiful newlyweds and the wedding! =) And I think you are right maby it's wise to wait, with my recipe if you want to be able to fit in your dress, I do not eat this cake when I'm about to fit into dresses ether, It's not a diet brownie and its kind of so good that you don't want to stop eat it. XD
I made it as a snack for my sisters birthday last year and now they are kind of disappointed when we don't make it when they are over I'm thinking that maby I should give them the recipe to...
It's specially loved by the ones who are like me chocolate lovers! <3

I hope you like it and please tell me when you have tasted it and tell me what you think =9
A tips drink coffee to it or maybe like we drink in sweden a cold glass of milk.
We love drinking milk to newly made hot cinnamon-buns or lussekatter.
Don't know how to translate lussekatter butt it's a tradition bun that we eat at christmas time. Lusse stands for lucia and katt
means cat and represents the old shape of the bun. If anyone is interested in the recipe I gladly give it to you!
I don't have any pic of lussekatter but if you google it, you can se the typical golden color from the saffron but there are many people that don't like the saffron taste and then we put cardamom in it instead and maybe if you like the golden color you can put Turmeric in it.

why why why I think my post that I jus wrote disappeared!
Well well I wrote that I would love to some pictures later of the wedding and that I love weddings. And that you are right to wait with trying my recipe.
I also wrote that if you are like me a chocolate lover, you will absolutely love this recipe and it is good whit a cup of coffee or a glass of milk. We often drink milk to freshly baked cinnamon buns or lussekatter. Lussekatter I don't know how to translate butt lusse stands for lucia and matter means cats and is from the original shape of the bun. It gets it's golden color from saffron and if you don't like saffron you can use cardamom for taste and turmeric for color. It's a traditional christmas bun that we eat in sweden and if you want to have a recipe I gladly give it to you...
Google lussekatter for som pics of them.

Everyones sleeping in! Good on you.
It's early am here. Just having a coffee before heading off to the race track ye haaaaaa!nhope I don't crash the Audi. They might make me pay. I will take my camera.
Have a nice Sunday. Will speak later.
Aly

I was wondering where everyone was... thought I was the only lazy Sunday one! Dana, have fun at your party today!

Aly, you'll have a great time! Think of Boston traffic when you drive.. heheheh

Have a great Sunday everyone, gonna go out and jump in, I mean rake the leaves... and a big vat of chili (with the veggie version on the side)

Moderators are not up at 5am so be patient please.

AL.

Good afternoon all! I'm naughty today. Sitting on the Balcony in my jammies.ordered room service. Mickey Belgium waffle, Bacon,tea. This was a first for me! Tonight we're going to a buffet at the Swan hotel. Have a buy one get one dinner too. I hope everyone us enjoying their Sunday

Good Day...:)

Suan I am soooo jealous, sounds like FUN! Good on you gal, have a ball! All this food talk makes me so hungry..better start with Coffeeee

Aly have fun racing!, Helen don't get lost in them leaves.

Natalie, your recipe sounds great.

Diane, so glad you had a Wonderful time on vacation!

Marta, peek a boo...lol, joni, Dana,Mary, Patty,and all rest Love you!

EVERYONE have a great day!

Didn't think about the time difference! Where I live the clock was 11:55 am =) hihi HUGS now it is 0900 pm and I,m gonna relax in front of the tv with Special Victims Unit and some ice cream before I go to bed. Tomorrow I'm going to the university early to listen to a oralmirobiology lesson. good night everyone! =p

Nathalie, you probably got moderated for the g search word...

My grandmother used to make that christmas braided bread/cake, I'd love the recipe when you have time to send it! Don't worry about the conversions, I can do them myself.

Just finished in the yard, lots of leaves taken care of, I can't wait for my next house and NO trees.... well, maybe one or two small ones, not 5 huge maples, pines and oaks! I used the electric leaf blower for a little bit, balanced it on my scooter arm, with the cane! Too funny, but so good to DO something constructive.

Aly, hope you made your laps without any trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back