Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have tried to converse 200 celsius to fahrenheit
the converser said that it equals about 392 fahrenheit
but I don't know if thats right but you probably know.
I do not know if our ovens are the same but
we often use 200 celsius when we bake!
=) And Ms. Pie If he has a sweet tooth this is the recipe for him :p
Hope you like it =)

Your conversion sounds about right. I am going to give this recipe a try, thanks natalie. I will wait till after the wedding cause I need to look good in my dress he he.

Well I am sitting on the toilet , ok ok you didn't need to know that, but it's a place of peace. Well it would be if Kitty wasn't melding at the door! Bless her dribbling chops!

Natalie, we have neurologists here from Sweden all the time, they come for 6 months and love it. It started with one 2 years ago and since then friends have come here as well. When we were in Stockholm, one showed us around. Last Christmas day, we had another here for the day with his family of 5 ! One Frederick gone homevand another has just started. Will have him around before Christmas to have a BBQ . They are all very nice, so you must be too. Ha ha

Well kitty getting anoying and I need a shower. Bless you all on this windy Sunday/ Saturday

Just remembered Fredirick was from Gotheburg. A neurologist, you may get to meet him. Will find out his surname

Is it you who are getting married?
And yes I did not need to know that you are sitting on the toilet hahaha XD
Well I don't know any neurologists but it would be interesting to meet him!
Do you know were he works (hospital or is he a professor at Chalmers)?
I'm studying at Sahlgrenska University Hospital so maby he works near by... =)

OMG...just sittng here searching the forums......CRASH!,,,out my window...looked to make sure someone didnt crash my car parked there....But No...it is my grandaughter heading offf to work.....dont know how, but she is ok...car not so much...DANG!.......she is in tears...I want to go hug her, but CAN"T.....and mom just said no insurance...that is not good...oh boy not a good day for her. Need prayers poor girl....:-(

OMG! I'm glad that she is ok! But for the car Im really sorry :'( ! She has my prayers <3 HUGS

Thanks Natalie...she is 17 and is soooo shook up and in tears....I will have to remind her it's just a friggen car and an accident..I have been in my share but I remimber my first, was devastating. And to be glad everyone is ok.

Deffenetly Focus on the good that everyone is ok. =) Didn't know that you are allowed to drive when you are 17. Here you have to be 18 to drive!

Someting more happy: I just heard, I'm getting a puppy! =) So exited and happy! ;P

Di bless her heart, we have all been there and done that. Felicia nice to have an Ala fan on here with me:0 Nathalie your recipe sure sounds good, if I made it I would eat it all, and I don't need that! Aly are you on the toilet with your Ipad, hmm should have skyped you..haha Guess we will have another dog poop story..lol

Probably! And hopefully not on the carpet =) lol

What kind of puppy?...do you know? I love puppy's, but not the mess they can make...ewwwww...:)

It's a cavalier king charles spaniel!
and
Well I just remember I already have another dog poop story!
When my little sister was 2 years old we was visiting my grand parents! Note this was in the summer (smells+warm wether...)
Well my grandparents dog was still a puppy and she had "accidentally" pooped on her favorite pooping plays by the kitchen table.
My sister was suddenly gone and everyone was looking, suddenly we hear a scream from the kitchen! When we come into the kitchen
we see small brown chilled footsteps on the clinker floors, following them into the living room finding my sister and the puppy playing
on the new carpet! JEY my grandma was really happy... NOT... But after we laugh so hard that tears was streaming down are faces.
We still laugh about it and it was 1999 XD

What time is it where you live?

Oh Nathalie , you sure will fit in here.
Still waiting to ask Hubby where Fred worked.
Cavalier King Charles, lucky lucky you.

Join. I don't have a camera remember, you would have been out of luck.

Di, sorry about your grand daughter. My daughter oranges a friends car this year, rang me up in floods of tears. My friend just laughed!
The first accident is always horrible.

Hi All, enough with the toilet and poop talk, I nearly didn't make it to the toilet this afternoon myself! Those 3 steps down to my bathroom did me in... guess that cheese I ate earlier and told my son was fine... well, guess it wasn't!

Joni, you're right, we should have skyped Aly! I'd love to talk to you as well, only used skye once with Aly... she never answers her phone, tried 2x so far! :)

Aly, is that a phrase "oranges" a car? Where did it come from? I like it...

Nathalie, it is 4:26pm on Saturday here in Massachusetts. I think Joni is an hour behind me, and Di is about 6 hours? Not sure... I know California is 6 hours to fly to, and 3 hours behind us. Aly flew out of New Zealand on a Saturday and arrived in San Francisco before she left I think!

That sounds like a yummy recipe, but way too much work for this lazy girl... I do have a couple of swedish recipes that I make, came from my Grandma, Ingeborg Magnuson many years ago. She weighed the ingredients and then I measured them in cups... took me a long time to fine tune the recipe so it wasn't tough, as we kept putting too much flour in the cookies!

Hey we have heat again here, the oil go delivered early this morning. Been cleaning around the house and doing the laundry... pooped out (in more ways than one, sorry) and Matt wants to go to Target to look at diodes or something. I'm going to crash on my lovely chair and sip some tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back