Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helen, Freshetta is not too bad. Little Caesars by us has them for 5 bucks. Not bad either.
We went out to eat and the tech who did my first emg was our waitress. The name of the restaurant is Molly Goodheads. I kid you not.

I want my pen BACK! Toss it over........that wasn't hard enough, I saw it fall into the sea just north of Rarotonga. Rats. You owe me big time, that was a really expensive free pen from the plane :)

Glad master grump is feeling brighter. Pity the pizza was crap. My husband stole a special trial cupcake I made using the special wedding cases. I was so angry. Still am. I want them to sit for 24 hrs and see if they pull away from the cases so I made 2 of each type of case. He ate the silver one and dropped the other silver one on the floor, grrrrrrrrr. I hadn't even got them iced.

I am grumpy, Ma Helen. I need you to cheer me up. Boo hoo. I miss you :(

Aly, we can have one grumpy day a week. Tomorrow you have to snap out of it because it's mine :)
I'm going to ask my brother in law how much to ship Pop Tarts to NZ. He ships car parts all over the world.

Poor Aly, I tried to throw the pen back to you, but it got stuck in the cupcake on the floor...

We need to start skyping... pm me the info when you get it from Sam, and I'll get an acct. Can only do it with the netbook, I have a camera on that one.

I miss you too! There's so many more places to go see, people to visit, things to do... and I could also lend you my magnet for your knee! :) Or I could snag you another scooter and we could have races up and down the street. :)

Susan, I think we should start a business... poptarts, halloween candy and Aly's cupcakes...

Just talked to Daughter at teaches colledge. She hates it, BOO HOO what a huge waste og a year, and about $10,000. Oh well, I had always wondered if she just fell into the idea. She wants to do Biology or zoology now. Probably spend her life on a ship in the pacific ocean counting dolphins!

Thanks for cheering me up. I just couldnt recover from losing my pen. It just hit me so hard. Cried for hours, boo hoo. What a terrible trauma. :)

Scooter races sound like fun, but you would cut me off and my scooter would explode . I would hurt my other knee. Or an axe would come fying through the air, or a plane would crash.........yep, shes gone nuts finally. He he he, Ha, ha, ha

Gotta skype my daughter in UK now. Maybe she has given up work, pregnant and getting a divorce...........? Would be just what my day needs.

OK, your turn SUSAN, i am happy now :) I am going to light the candle you gave me and put it next to me on the bedside table. Tonight is pray for Susan night.

I am going to have a night off praying for Helen, cause she stole my pen and knocked me off my scooter.

It is getting to be easy to close my eyes and see all that you are describing. It just makes
me laugh and laugh. You know how when you have dreamed enough, that when things
start to go bad in my dream, I just think, hold it, this is my dream, I don't have to allow
any of this. :) That generally is a wake up call..

Hot Vanilla cream coffee. Can you smell that? Fresh donuts, 5 calories just for looking.
5 calories for smelling, and 300 calories for eating them. Thinking about them is free. :)

Have a blessed week-end all.

Jim

Good Morning Lovlelies,
Poor penless Aly. At least Helen didn't chop you up for fertilizer . Thanks for the prayer Aly, your sweet :) I'm serious about sending the pop tarts. If its reasonable, why not. Is this the daughter in Teaching college? Poor thing. No fun being miserable. If she's happy counting dolphins, go for it
I'm not so grumpy this morning. Taking Nina to IHOP. Going off my gluten free and ordering crepes with ligonberries. Then to Petco and Walmart.
Helen. Skyping is a good idea!

I just got some great news! Our little Ty got a 4 hour pass to go home this afternoon after 7 weeks in the hospital. He misses his little sister so much.

Wonderful Susan! I'll bet he'll make a huge recovery. Youth is a wonderful thing! His visit home is the best medicine in the world!
Love you,
Marta

Hey I just heard on the Annie thread that it is her birthday today!
So lets start baking birthday cakes, ok? Mine was the oven and I just frosted it. Here it is:

Attachments

• cakes_bdk_a.jpg
    cakes_bdk_a.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 104
Yay, Susan. I am so pleased for Tyler. Hope he has a blast:)
Glad you are not grumpy. I am not either. I slept on the pen incident!
Sun shining.......ibuprofen and Oruvail in My system, I am going to attempt the walk. It's not a fundraising walk, but our association is walking as a group or wheeling in a chair. Should be fun. Hubby is going to pick me up when my knee gives me gip!
Annas soon to be parents in law are coming over for a BBQ, to discuss the wedding. Should be fun.

Just saw an amazing programme on MND, it was very moving. Great for raising awareness. It was about an Australian father of 2 and a young newly wed woman. The thing that amazed me was the intense sadness and compassion of the neurologist.

Happy birthday Ann. Love you

Good Day All.......:)

Let's have a Surprize Birthday Party for Annie....Oh..uhhhh....I see she is peeking...Oh well it was a good idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~H A P P Y B I R T H D AY A N NI E !~~~~~~~~~~~Love You Bunches!

So happy for Tyler, there is no place like home.

Aly you are one busy lady. How do you do it?...send some energy this way please!

Beautiful cake Sharon, can I have a piece for breakfast?

Happy Birthday Ann! 29 again, right? :) I'm having my second 30th birthday in a couple weeks. My how time flies. In some ways it seems like a different life and 100 years ago, like I was a different person back then. I really am a different person. But in a way it seems like I just blinked my eyes and poof! It's 30 years later. Very strange.

Dinner and friendship was wonderful last night. Making plans for a couple's get away for a weekend soon so Brad and friend Bill ski and friend Jill (Bill and Jill, I love it) and I read and gossip and drink cocoa. Sounds heavanly!

Brad is building railings for me from the kitchen door garage entrance down the two steps to the garage at the moment. I've been using Brad as a hand rail up to now which works if he can stay still but is a bit wobbly at times. I'm so glad he's handy like that. I'd be lost without him for sure.

It's gorgeous here today and in the 60s. Supposed to get big winds later today.

I trust you are all having a great day today!

Love you!

Where is Kimberly? I'm worried! Seriously! Did I miss something?

She hasn't posted anything since 11/07 and I'm not able to PM her or send her an e-mail. Does anyone know anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back