Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
rivet, rivet...

LOL...good one Helen...is awfully quiet.............

Where is Liz, she can always liven up the Tea Party...:)

Ok, it's taken my brain a long time to work out what the heck Helen was riveting, finally realized it was a frog noise for Di's webbed feet, as homer would say " duh"

Oh!....LOL.....I thought it was a hint that it was soooooo quiet in here today......when it's quiet you only hear crickets and frogs...lol...:)

well that's true, but I was referring to the green webbed toes... or the greenery....? When my kids were little, the boys were terrified of pools, so I would jump around the pool (with their deathgrip around my neck) saying let's "jump like a froggy..." Crazy, but it worked, they turned into good swimmers.

I quess I am not the sharpest tack in the box.....lol...."duh...duh":)

Last edited:
It's awfully quiet here.........................anyone, anyone?
I'm happy because the Muppet movie comes out in 2 weeks :)

I know I am old now . I remember when kermit was first aired. And don't forget Ms. Piggy. Oink Oink

oh kermie... more talk about frogs tonight!

Which Muppet movie is coming out?

Haha! I remmber too.
It's title is just The Muppet Movie. The preview on the view was good.
I might ditch everyone on Turkey day and go see it all by myself!

Has anyone heard from Kim?

I was pretty sure she would have been admitted into hospital, hopefully she is ok and we will hear from her soon. She was in a pretty bad way.
Poor thing.
Got silvers new cover. It's rainproof and boring old white, they didn't have any bright colours. I didn't get a light cotton one cause at $100 I can see it only lasting a few days.
Got to make a salad for dinner. Too tired to cook.
Night night

It is 12:50am here in Indiana.

What are you girls doing up at this hour. I was just listening to one of our all night Bible studies. One
comes on at 10pm and the other at 1am. It will not happen though, the one am will go on with out me.
I am tired.

Hope everyone here is ready for some coffee or tea and me in about six hours. That is when I will get
up and at em... Just happen to see all those green lights on. Go gettem girls...

Night all,,

Jim

It's 8:19 pm for me right now here in Kauai.

The night is still young, but y'all are sleeping already..:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back