Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhh............((wispering))),,,,,,,,,,,there I got it, thanks liz, your the BEST!...oops.....sorry :shock:

hehehe... lemme know when it kicks in

Sure will........or not.......depending on my ol friend "Le Computer"......thinkin it's had one too many already.....:mrgreen:

lalalalllallalallaala la la...now I am stuck here at the tea table, quess I'll spend the night.....hope there's plenty snacks...........think i'm gonna get the munchies soon...:)

Last edited:
Woooo, woo, wooo ( police siren). You two have been discovered! Gimme some too, it's on my bucket list........boohoo, so is never breaking the law. Will have to go to Amsterdam. Yay another trip.

Hahaha.

I am off for dinner in a swanky restaurant. Free as well. I am going to eat heaps yum

Night night

Brownies are Illegal? I did not know that. That stinks!

Good morning everyone, how were the brownies ? Don't you know it is very polite to share.

Dana

Hi All!

I'm halfway through making almond biscotti. In about another 30 min. it's time to slice the logs (we'll see how that slicing goes) and bake the slices for their second baking. Then it's time for the slices to dip into some melted dark chocolate! Once they cool, I'm toss one to each of you!

Di and Liz, I'm so regretting I missed those special brownies last night!

Have a great hump day or Thursday!

Hugs to all,
Mary

Can I have the first biscotti ? Please,please,please,please pretty please!

Dana

Yum biscotti, never tried to make it, toss some here, I will try some.

I'll be right over, Mary. Heat up the tea!

2 kids still home sick today, taking to their doc in a bit... I think the boy may have strep, he's gotten worse over the last 3 days, not better. The girl, not sure what's going on with her.

Gorgeous day here today, Aly, you picked the wrong week to come (well, except for the sick kids I guess)... it smells soooo good outside!

Fooey, Helen. It's bad with one sickie let aloe 3.. Nina gets pneumonia every year around Feb. Preemie lungs never get better.
I hope it's not strep. Good luck.

Sorry about the sickness Helen. I hope everyone is well soon.

Dana

Did anyone get any biscotti yet ? I am waiting patiently, I will take a cookie, some cake, I don't dare mention brownies. We all know what that leads to.

Dana

We're heading over to Mary's :) She better hide the biscotti :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back