Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doggone it............:)............You 'ol dog you!........:)........

Morning/Afternoon..whatever.......
How did you know my dog has been a mudball again and in need of a bath? But If I leave her long enough is cleans herself...lick....lick....lick.
I will wait till it stops raining though, she's an outside dog so what's the use. Last time she nearly scratched me to death, she definately hates bath, or showers.

Need Coffeeeeeeeee now, and a dark chocolate something Please.:)

FYI..........My computer is going wacky..having lots of problems.so if I disappear it means it died, and then I dont know what I will do....:-(

Last edited:
That's the beauty of having little foo foo dogs. In the kitchen sink, scrub scrub we're done. My cats were even easier.
They get groomed this week which is a small fortune.
Stuck a bunch of stuff in the crock pot so dinner is done. Take it or leave it :)
Di, my computer was wacky too today, go figure!

Dang computers!........ I am about done trying to fight this dern thing....so frustrating.....lose half my posts.....then connection....then who knows...just freezes.....AGHHHHH! Like I dont need this right now....maybe another cuppa will do the trick......:)

Di, get your family to get you a new computer, in payment for all the babysitting you do?
Wish I had foo foo dogs instead of 2 hunky labradors. Not really, I hate yapping, much prefer a big deep Whoof.
My bike ride was lovely. My knee did hurt and now its swollen, rats. I need to be patient clearly, which I am not.
Sun is shining at last.
Love to you all, and a Chocolate brownie coming your way.

Diane, do you have a public library? They have computers you can use if yours dies....I'll spot you a little netbook...great idea, ask for a new laptop for Christmas, have everybody chip in...no other gifts....
Except DARK CHOCOLATE....

yes, must have dark chocolate...

Aly, I finally made some bread today, for 1/2 the flour I used the grist mill wheat flour... didn't come out nearly as good as yours, I don't think the machine let it rise enough. It was HEAVY, but tasty. Linnea has a friend over, heard there was fresh bread and came over to try it. Interesting... :)

Oh, I must be a first class bread baker.....Not. I loved that flour, wish I could have brought it home with me. I love heavy bread with melted butter, yum.
You can make my recipe and just use the bread hook, but use it for a good amount of time, maybe 7 minutes. Then you will not have to knead it by hand. It loves to rise near your heater in the kitchen. Give it a go, but try less wholemeal flour. In grams you use 300 white, 200 w/ meal.

I am being lazy and resting by knee, watching TV.
Have to go get Sam from school soon, then guitar. Biogen, taking me out for dinner, yum.

We love dark chocolate at my house!

has anyone been over to Ann's thread? They're having a pigpile over there...

Diane this is just for you.......

Oink,
Ann' s going to think we're a bunch of loonies :)
I want a chocolate crossiant, I spelled it wrong but you know what it is. Hukt on foniks werkt fer me.
Good nigh all, sweet dreams

Good idea....New Computer for present to me...........Thanks guys, I wish they lasted longer than 2 years........geeezzzz, Then tranfering all the photos and files..blah...... I need a techy right now, took me over an hour to get here :evil:

Who knows where the next click of the button will send me..."cyberspace cadet" in training...:)

Hoping you all have a good night sleep...BIG HUGS To All!

Hi Di! stupid computers.
Had some special brownies on sunday. lots and lots of em. hehehe yum.

I NEED one or two right now...i am so frustrated............waiting to catch one_________________

im gonna have to sneak this one to ya..... dont want anyone else getting their hands on it... too expensive.
Oh and i made butter, so no leaves or stems..... enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back