Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds absurd, but after a day like today, I get a big frickin fly in my room! And he is flying around mr room like a bomber during WWII. And of course no one is in ear shot of my low growling noises because they just happen to close the varmint in with me. How convenient. And the only thing that came to me wasEmily Dickinson's poem, "I heard a fly buzz when I die, the stilness in the air was like te stillness in the room". I hadn+'t thought about that since fifth grade poetry class. Huh, must have meant something at the time or maybe I'm cleaning house starting with attic.

Maybe that+'s what I should be doing in my house. Nah, the dust will still be there tomorrow.

I don't like these one sidedconversations. If somebody doesn't speak up I will have to talk to my hubby and that would just be cruel punishment for me.

HOOTY HOO KIMBERLY! Give a yell for someone to bring in the swatter and then to use it!

I'm going to try to do some reading so I'll talk to you later. It's getting chilly so I'll wrap in a blanket with my book.

Ciao Baby!

P.S. Kim, you are a GOOF! S T E L L A!

Don't swat that fly, it might be Jim!

K I M M YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Sorry Kimberly
Had do go to work, Its a rare thing these days. I have just 1 patient left on my MS trial and she is about to appear. Just been opening my mails etc.
You wont like my answer anyway

Aly, did you have that long travel day for this patient, or was she closer?

FYI, the weather today was gorgeous, not that I got out to see much of it, had to work extra hard to make up for my time goofing off with you! :) It was well worth it!

All 3 kids were home sick today with headaches... I'd be worried about carbon monoxide poisoning, except I don't have a headache. Andrew has a cold, the other 2, not sure.

Big ol storm clouds rolling in....brrrr....cold too. I would like to have English Breakfast tea, a little cream with a crumpet smeared with butter and marmalaid, pretty please.

You ladies are a hoot....we are back to our old selves making merry, which I think will cheer Annie up, rather than a long litany of how much we are going to miss her...but we already do, her loving words, but it is prayer that changes things so watch out....Ann will be on it....

Thank you Frances for posting it is lovely to meet you and to know that Ann is right by you....I am blowing kisses and aiming for the top of her head, since she cant catch them. Hope I dont miss and end up with a big wet one on her nose....lol.....

No this patient travelled to me. just sent her in to neurologist (hubby) for EDSS and physical.
The MS patient luckily was getting a nurse to give her first shot today and I will fly down to the south Island next thursday and do it. Good thing cause I didnt fancy getting on a plane this week. I have to fly down to Sth Island the week after next again. I will grow wings soon.

I saw that you were in for a week of gorgeous weather. Its turned cold here and I got my boots back out. Told you the gloom was following me.

Sorry about the sick kids. Where would they be getting carbon monoxide from? more likely to be a virus.

I just filled out the wrong blood forms and there are not enough spare stickies, darn it. My head is spinning, havent slept much for 2 days.

Kimberly sorry I stopped writing my last post, but my patient walked into the room and I didnt want her to see the forum.

Better get back into the paper work.

Yoooohooooo!
I'm here too but have to go to walk my neighbors overweight poodle that only understands Italian. I swear I'm not making this up.

Just lost the darn post again! This rotten netbook has a builtin mouse that drives me nuts!

susan, does your neighbor's poodle understand italian with a southern/NY accent?

Kim, I just sent you a PM, please read it!

Saying hi to all, I could use a nice hot cup of tea with a chocolate croissant... yum.... or a piece of Aly's homemade bread! I can't convince the sick boy to make bread, guess I'll have to break out the bread machine tomorrow and do it myself. My arms aren't strong enough to do all that kneading and mixing by myself.

saying hi to everyone...

Susan, I have three dogs, yes three dogs that read. Many of the "city" its italicized because its not like what you think of more like Helen's with 200+ yr old homes and no 2 are the same. But anyway, if a white pick up comes across the tracks, they look for the emblem and if it's not there they lay back down. They also no every persons car in th neighborhood. They also say, that they do not see color, I beg to differ with that point. We are white and knot one bit prejududistic in anyway. Yet kids or adults are walking by of a different they stand at attention until they leave. I think some animals have higher abilities as do we humans. Gotta run, I'll let you know where later.

Much love to all and a goodnights rest to evkryone especially youAnn,

Kimberly

Kimberly you are so funny..It was74 here today, who knows about next week. Sharon I will take one of them wet kisses. Ok if the poodle only understands Italian, he would be very upset here..lol

Not, I repeat not to alarm anyone just wanted to let you know I am awaiting on my PCP to call back on which hospital I may be staying at.... Oh I am so tickled out on the town night. Just, apparently lt somethings get away from me. I guess I thought I had a little more time. Oh well, my first curve ball. Ii don't care for those sneaky pitches. Get a good night sleep and I am taking my i-pad and phone with chargers, I 'll them in the belly flab!

Wish me luck, love to all,

Kimberly

Kimberly, I'm glad you're going in, no more waiting... love you girl, and you better keep us posted!

Good girl Kimberly. Nice to see you are tacking Nurse Aly's advice for once.
Going home now. Got to pick Son up from school via supermarket. Sea food pasta for dinner. Whoops no food talk sorry, I am such an egg muffin, whoops there I go again.

Night night all you USA peoples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back