Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimberly and All-
I just read the news about Ann. I love you all so I will not lie to you. This has sent me into a tailspin and I think I will have to leave here for awhile. This is something that I just cannot handle. Our Matriarch is leaving us and I cant deal with that.
I love you all. I will be ok and I will keep reading. But Ive gotta get outta here...
I love you.

Liz,

I understand. I will pm you when I hear anything. I'm holding you up.

I Love You Liz and WE as a family will.

Kimberly

I am heartbroken. I have no words to describe the sadness in my heart. Ann, I pray God envelops you and Phil with an amazing peace and your home is filled with His sweet presence.

Good night dear ones
xoxo

My heart is breaking too...

Ann, this song is for you.

Annie, we have set the table for all. Biscuits and Tea. Bergamot or Green? Honey or sugar? No matter... We will lift the cup and biscuit for you.

I will be right back, I'm goingto check my e-mail. Lindsay said that was how she was able to contact you guys this summer.

Aly and Helen,

I have her e-mail add. Do either of you need it?

I will pm it to you. Boy that was like breaking into Fort Knox just trying to get my mail!

Kimberly

Aly,

What time is it there? It's roughly 2:30 AM

Kimberly

Good Morning, Everyone. I know I never wento sleep. But it's only because I didn't want to miss out on all the hard work CJ did last night setting the table for tea. Beautiful job and thank you for being a CAL to your PAL and a fantastic mom to your son. We really shold think of others first and I will be the first to admit it. Sleep in, I have a candle in my window showing the way.

Much Love to All,

Kimberly

Kimberly you are such a sweetie pie:)

I don't have much to say today other than I am truly heartbroken to know I won't hear from my dear Ann anymore. I hope she knows how much she has helped me and I treasure her friendship.

Dana

This is Frances, one of Annie's friends and caregivers. I understand Phil sent a message yesterday which gave the impression that Annie is at the place where she may not have more than a few days left. She wants you to know she does not believe she will be going that quickly; but believes it may be more like a couple of months. She wants you to know she still has her sense of humor and encourages you to continue being silly. Phil had her buying diapers online yesterday (which she was able to do because it just involved a couple of clicks on the laptop instead of typing). Annie has lost almost all use of her hands and thus is not able to use her laptop without great effort and thus great weariness and fatique. She is lying here in her bed by my chair and she sends all of you her love. I will continue to send occasional messages for her as she is able to communicate her thoughts and her heart.

Thank you Frances for being Annies voice.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back