Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousins husband was in the hospital last week withdrawing from xanex. He was up to 17 a day. He's good now but the withdrawal was nasty.
Hugs to you Kim, I wish I lived closer to you.

Helen,

We picked up a knock off by Cra ig at C V S. It was 89 and 10 extra bucks. Don't know if you have a Big Lots ur way but today they had them for 69! Got an e-mail last week showing their ad ahead of time. Happy shopping and working, while hang round the porcelain throne.

Kimberly

Dear everyone, Phil has written on the Christian thread about Ann.
Please can we pray for them both, I know you already are, but we need to pray for their peace. Oh heck I just don't know what to say, it's been a mind-blowing few hours. She is reading, but can no longer write

Me too...Annie has been such a support for me and so many others. Now it is time for us to pay it forward on her behalf. We must keep the faith and be lights in the darkness of this terrible disease, always encouraging one another, supporting one another through tender words and laughter and our prayers! Love and Blessings we send to Phil and Annie!

That's right Linda, I said she'll still be in the loop. Both she and Judith were the first to welcome me here. All of us have each others backs :)
This year for Christmas I told Bill I don't want a thing. I told him to send a check to Stu at ALSGA.

Praying, crying, loving you all.

If this day couldn't get any suckier, they had to peg my little nephew. The ng tube was in too long and he's still not eating enough. Since the chemo will go on for 3 to 4 more years they can't have him undernourished. Fooey

Oh Susan, I am so sorry this has happened to your little nephew. It has been such a ruff road for him, I will keep him in my prayers also.

((((((Big Hugs to You))))))

Thank God they have the technology to keep him nourished so he can get better. It doesn't seem fair that such a young one would have to go through all of this though. Or anyone for that matter.

Remember Ladies,

Ann's last pm to me was that little word with the biggest meaning FAITH Through Ann, I am whole again.

Thank you Ann!

Much Love to All,

Kimberly

Hugs to you Kimberly.
So sorry about your little nephew, but a peg may be more comfortable than a ng and he can hide it away. Poor we thing

What blows me away at the moment is the knowledge that a liitle lady, who cannot walk and can barely move has witnessed to so many, enrichened our faith, softened our hearts and completely changed so many lives. Wow. Ann you are an inspiration.

My heart just hurts right now..for Ann, for all of you that are having to deal with this disease, I have friends, well supposed to be friends that have never touched my heart the way all of you do..You each are so special and unique in your on way, and well selfishly I don't want to lose any of you! I guess that is why I tell you all so much that I Love You because I might not have that chance again. Hugs to all of You!

Liz,
Are you okay? We are all here holding each other for support.
Much Love to You,
Kimberly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back