Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wished I could have been a fly on her wall this past week!

Wow, I get up in the middle of the night( jet lag) and no chatter. Everyone is very quiet. I am going to have a cup of coffee, not that it will help me get back to sleep.
If anyone wants to join me then you will have to provide some food :)
Kimberly, you wouldn't have seen much being a fly on the wall, cause the lights were out lol.
Liz, hope those teeth, or lack of, are feeling better, and the shells are not too smelly.

ALRIGHT! Who ate the birthday cake? JK and NOT. There was a B-day cake listed after 12 and when I clicked on their page you should have heard the conversation between themselves. So maybe I should tell Allen what fiction I am reading for fun! Have my head stuck to the pillow again. Hubby has turned the corner lately and tried to carry me to the potty. But I told him don't bother there's nothing in me. Calling all DOC's!

So.Aly,

How much did we Yanks put on you and do you still have time to cycle it off?

Diane.

Was it good news on tthe house? Still praying hard.

And Helen,

What about yours? And the only person I know who's been watching a house is a burglar! Make hubby sleep downstairs.

Love you all much esp you Ann,

Kimberly

Kimberly, I am way too scared to get on those scales. I am going to calorie count carefully for a week, then jump on them. Hopefully all damage will have disappeared :).

Glad your Hubby trying to be more helpful, hope you are feeling a little better.

My Dad always says there's nothing worse than a skinny woman. He loved when my Mom put on a few pounds. She was 5 foot and 100 ponds soaking wet.
Happy Sunday all. Going to sweet talk Bill into a dinner at Cracker Barrel tonight. They make a great southern fried chicken breast on Sunday.
Going to find a low cut shirt (hahaha)

I walked so much (with my fancy blue walker) that my sciatica is acting up today. Must hit the Ibu bottle me thinks. Mom had a 4 hour lay over at DIA so we met her for lunch which entailed a lot of walking around. Then in the evening we went to a hockey game which entailed a lot of walking and stairs since our seats are on the ice. Oh well, we had a good day and will lay low today.
Aly, I'm glad you are now home safe and sound. It was great to have you close but I'm glad. Try Colorado next time?
Good morning Kimberly Dear! Love you!
I see you down there Joni Pie and Susan! Hope you're having a good day! Remember to "Fall Back" for daylighy savings!

I love ya all too! Thinking and praying especially about Ann, Michelle (TwinMommy) and Jason.

Marta,

No falling on the interns this week; they have cameras watching you know!

LOL! But they're so cute!

I got a walker from my across the street Angel yesterday and a call from my next door neighbor who offered a second one for work. I have the best and most caring neighbors! The walker makes it a lot easier to get around. It'll help me stay upright. So no cute interns will need to rescue me. :)

Last edited:
Aly, I don't think you could have gained any weight at my house, you were too busy shivering and used up any extra calories.

Kimmie, I don't think a burglar would get much from this house... old tv's computers too large to carry off into the night, and the laptops are old. They can have my stinky dog, and my cranky kids though!

Speaking of stinky dog, I just gave her yet another bath, and got one myself in the bargain... Thank goodness Matt helped get her in the tub, and I have a grab bar that I tied her leash to. Still scratching and licking I think she's OCD.

I'm pooped! Cleaned the dog, cleaned the kitchen (5 cookie sheets from pizza the other night, you think ANYONE in this house knows how to pick up after themselves?) I did something wrong, they used to help out... I think they're resentful that their dad just yells and does virtually nothing around here, so they stop helping too. WRONG. Oh, also folded 3 loads of laundry and another still in the dryer to go. And the dishwasher is now running as well. Life if fun, isn't it?

The ALSA walk is next Sunday, I joined my SIL's team ("Helen's Helpers") yesterday, sent out a bunch of email and last count had already raised $200! Cool... Better not rain is all I can say, my little scooter isn't allowed out in the rain. And I'm definitely past the walker stage when I go out, and am NOT ready for a wheelchair!

Finishing up my cold tea, will check in later... toodle loo ladies and gents!

Good Day All, Just checked in to see how you are all doing, seems like everyone is doing ok, lots a of pages to read in a short time, wow.
I have had my head in the sand for awhile, tuned out for a bit and into some fantasy life thru movies. But alas the world is still here and the same. We can never run away, darn it all....lol...so here is my happy face....:mrgreen:...and this..:)

Glad all are doing ok. Thank you all for thinking of me and still loving me , even if I go MIA once in awhile..:)

(((BIG HUGS)))

And here I sit bored to tears!..I can't eat, can't sleep, can barely move. No drink means no meds and had horrible withdrawal over the last 3 days. I told Marta that is when you realize they are working and they become your new best friend! And there is the chills and either hot flashes or the cool downs so you throw the covers back on. Thank GOD, Oh I can't believe what I am typing but its when hubby gets home we're either calling PC or going ER. He couldn't even carry me too the potty and I told him don't bother nothing there. And no diapers. Boy am I up $HITS CREEK without the paddle or what.

Only me, only me.

Kimberly

Kim, if you were a fly on the wall this last weekend over my house, you would have frozen yourself! No heat, and it was cold... even with the fireplace. Of course as soon as I bought a gas heater (rated for indoors, but still makes me nervous) the power came on that night. I'm afraid to return it.

Was it you that said that your daughter bought a really nice tablet for less than $100? I'm looking for a tablet or kindle for my Mom for Christmas...

Di, it's so good to see you here! I missed you as you can probably tell with all my messages all over the place. ;)

Love you Kimberly, Di, Diane, Hi Helen, Susan, Aly Pie, Avril, Allen, Lori, Ann, Michelle, Jason/Beca and everyone else. I'm glad we're all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back