Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane saying a prayer for the sale of your place.
Laurel

Me too Diane and also Helen for the buyers of your houses!

Glad everyone is on the mend. :)

Well dernit, I keep falling down at work so, out with the cane, in with the walker I guess. I was fitted for a brace for my right ankle which I'll get next Tuesday. I love my PT and OT a bunch. They are good and caring women.

I've been PMing Diane and she's doing okay. It's just hard to have to depend on anyone for things you used to do for yourself. Like I've said before, losing your independance means having to do things someone elses way. It's tough! Love you sister Di!

Ain't that the truth! very frustrating at times, and definitely a lesson in learning patience...

no more falls! We aren't Weebles, cause Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!

I just get good looking interns and accountants to pick me up! LOL! Luckily I'm short and don't have too far to fall.

Hello all! Just stopping in to wish you all a very wonderful weekend. Hoping everyone stays warm and safe.

Love and light
Meg

HI MEG! It's good to see you Lady Poo!

Hi All!
No falls Marta. I went to pick up coco and when I squatted down to grab the little sh#@ I fell back on my butt.
Chilly here in Fl It was 65 today
My little Italian neighbor is going blind (macular degen)so we had a nice outing at Target today. She has to give up her car.
Check in later

You need feet like a tarantula Marta, just read about them. You could scurry up the wall while you are at it.
Di, love you my friend, you are in my prayers. Hug
Prayers for the house sales as well.
A big hi to you Meg, hope you ate keeping that chin of yours up, I know it must be hard, but you are a tuff one :)

My flight to San Fran was a breeze, but I couldn't check in all the way to NZ. My bags could ? Weird. I have 3 hours to kill in the departure hall. I had been planning on spending the 7 hours in the lounge drinking free stuff. Ha, that planned backfired. Poooh
I suppose I am getting a taste of traveling without my magic " bow before me " card. Will do me good to sit with the common folk.........just kidding, I promise. I just had delicious sushi for lunch so that was a bonus.

Love ya.......next stop ......into my Hubbies arms

Be safe Aly Pie. xoxoxoxoxo!

Diane and Helen I sure hope both of your houses sale fast, Diane when is your trip? Di honey I am so sorry you are in a bad place right now, I hope your spirits are lifted soon...Marta, you and Susan please be careful:) Love yall women too much!Hey Meg!Aly glad you are home safe and sound:) Hey Laurel, Lori, and everyone else...

Hi Joni my friend! It's the weekend! Mom is blowing through town with a 4 hour lay over in Denver so we'll meet her for lunch and get a Mom hug or two. I sure do miss her!

Nothing like a mum hug, can't wait to hug mine as well :)

2 1/2 hrs before take off yaaaaaay. No upgrade booooooooooo

Reading all of your warm-hearted posts makes me grin from ear to ear....I love you all! I rested today, drinking green tea and eating potato chips and whipped cream cheese with green onion....MMMmmm. Gonna cozy up in bed now and watch A Gifted Man on tv. Blessings to you all (especially you Diane, gentle hugs)

Hi Everyone, guess what? We were out of power yet again tonight... what is this a 3rd world country? So I did what every red blooded american woman does when no power at home: took the kids and went to the mall! The lights came on as we were leaving thankfully, still not sure what happened.

Aly, glad to hear that you had a smooth flight, give that husband of yours an extra smooch from your new sister! :)

Sending hugs to everyone, who's bringing the goodies to tea tomorrow? Guess I'll have to find some brownies...

Helen my cousin was out for 5 days in NJ. They had to stay at the Hampton inn because her husband came from the hospital smack in the middle. The house was 40 degrees.
Aly, make sure your husband gets a big SMOOCH.
I'm off to raid the Halloween candy. I know I'm bad.
Hugs to our Ann tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back