Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... where is everyone? im feeling chatty. but now im lonely.
Aly are you on your way home yet?

I'm here Lil Sis but not for long. So, did the chicken soup help you feel better?

Heck yes it did. had me two bowls of it. gonna pay tomorrow in the stink department though... LOL. Way TMI... but its late so not too many will see this... who am i kidding?

I am lying in my hotel room, Helen is fast asleep in the bed beside me. Going to have another dig round Boston today, then fly out tomorrow morning. I am homesick and desperate to cuddle my family.
I got my iPad back, you were right Joni, cant function without it, ha ha.
Nice to see you have not left us Jim!
Liz, you sound better too. Hopefully that tooth ache went away.
Where is Di, maybe she went and visited her brother, she was talking about it.
Dianne, have a great time in Vegas.
Susan, hope you are well and I am looking forward to wearing my flashing pumpkin, when I get off the plane, heck maybe I will wear it on the plane, that will get me some stares.
Marta a big mwah to you.
Joyce, not read your blog yet, but you must be having fun. Disaster always follows or precedes me when traveling. Gets scary. I should have warned Helen, but she may not have let me stay. She knows for next time :)
Tired of being nice........ The evil me is lurking :)

Love you all,
From a homesick gal

Good morning everyone, hope everyone has a good day.

Dana

Morning Dana!
Just want to rephrase what I wrote earlier, so no one gets the wrong idea. Helen and her daughter were asleep in the bed NEXT to the rollaway that I was sleeping in.
There that reads better.

Best Mom chicken soup is the world's first antibiotic.....go girl go....I am so glad your mom made it for you.
My cold is disappearing fast thank God. But will take one more day of rest just to be sure.

Yo ho pirates!
Good morning. Computer was on the fritz last night. Busy day ahead and I got up way too late.
Aly have a safe trip home. I'm sure your family will be happy to see you and in one piece. heheheh
Jim, I'm glad your sticking around. We would miss you way too much if you decided to sign off.
Di, just in case you lurk, I have a nice chocolate covered donut for you and a hug.
See you chickies later !

Good morning everyone! It's a sunny foggy morning here if that makes any sense. I'm being fitted today for a brace for my right leg and one for my right hand today. I wore my snow boots yesterday all day which made it easier to walk with my foot flexed so the brace should work great! I'll keep you posted.

Chicken soup is a miricle drug I swear! Mom made is the most effective. Hugs to you all! Be safe Aly Pie!

Good morning one and all,

it's another sunny day and the rest of the snow should be gone by the evening. As for me I'll be out of here in another few minutes to get a manicure in preparation for our trip next week.

Aly, hope your flight home was comfortable and your family greeted you with warm hugs and not piles of laundry!

Helen, that fellow from Denver is coming back on Saturday for another look at the house. The realtor says that he is bringing a letter from his bank if he decides to make an offer. Sounds hopeful but one never knows. It would be a good omen to take with us when we leave for Vegas on Monday... :)

Liz, I hope you're over the cold and that your Pals didn't get it.

Sequoia, keep eating the soup and drink lots of liquid and don't push yourself to you soon.

Ann, I know that it is difficult for you to type but I see date your green light is on which means you're lurking and watching all the foolish things we are doing. I miss your posts filled with wisdom.

Jim and Michael glad to see you hanging out with us girls -- a man's perspective is always appreciated!

And to the rest of the tea party gang -- focus on today and find something to smile about.

Kathy made chocolate truffles out of the Oreo cookie recipe so have at them with your tea.

I'm off to the salon to be pampered...... :)

Me too Ann. I love you and your wonderful giving spirit.
Laurel

Me too Ann!
Have a relaxing manicure Diane :)

You girls are so kind. I must say, I think you miss understood what I meant by being
"out of here" I just meant out of the thread for now. HeHeHe !

I am sure I will be around, but hopefully I will get a part time job or something. I couldn't
leave you all. I have come to know a double hand full of you all pretty good. Everyone knows
here, that when you are gone for a couple of days or so, it is hard to get caught on three or
four threads, then remember what each one said.. :)

Let me say this before we go any further, you all are so special, cals and pals. Remember the
song. O we ain't got a barrel of money, maybe we're ragged and funny, but we'll travel along
singing a song, side by side. side by side. :)

tootle lu,

Jim

Yay, my daughter got a+ for every med school exam, passed with distinction. Now she has to decide whether or not to stay at hospital and do an honors year. Another year as a student will be hard as her Hubby to be is still studying law and is 6 months from the end.
Oh to be young.
Just got back to hotel with Helen and Linea, hard day shopping, my legs are saying ENOUGH.
Love you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back