Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kim, get better soon, shame on you Liz for sharing your bug! :) Don't worry, we all talk to ourselves sometimes. Hoping that your family finds a way to get through this time and heals and gets stronger.

Just watched a beautiful dance on Dancing with the Stars, a girl who beat a brain tumor (I think, just saw the scar, but reallly wasn't listening when they started it). Beautiful ballet with Christina Perry singing her hit.

Liz, Aly and I sent you a package of treats to open since you couldn't come and join our slumber party.

Hey Joni, haven't talked to you in a while either, hope all is going well with you! How was your Halloween? Ours was canceled! The one kid of mine that has school tomorrow has a half day tomorrow and on Thursday.

Love you guys, and Aly, I have your Ipad heheheheheheheheheheheh... maybe I WON'T go to Boston tomorrow night :)

Seriously, I hope you can access the internet via your phone?

BTW, in case anyone is wondering, everyone in my family who met Aly LOVES her! But one problem, Andrew wants your bread recipe :)

helen now Aly will go bonkers without her IPad...lol I bet the bread was delicious! Love You Helen!Aly you too!

I know, I feel badly that she left it in my house by accident (but of course that didn't stop me from teasing her about it!)... I have to say that she's definitely one of the NICEST people I've ever met in my life, and I feel so lucky to have had her visit! I miss you already Aly! :)

Joni, I love you too, maybe someday we'll get a chance to meet!

Boo Hoo, comng down with a cold...my worst fear. But I am taking anti-hystimine which dries me up so I can still use the bipap....but a wonderful thing happen..the sweet nurse here went to the store to get me the right drugs ( I used to take nyquil and loved it but with breathing troubles cant use it) when she came back she wouldnt take my money saying that she has a paycheck I do not...she is so sweet.

Helen... shame on me for sharing? What can I say.... Im a giver.
Sharon- that's super sweet of that nurse of yours.
Joni- Hi hon. Love to ya
Kim- If you get the bug that I had, its a strong possibility that you may need to go into the ER.
If I had insurance and blah blah blah... I'd have probably gone in at one point. Its a real tough one. Still fighting it. So be careful
please my sister.
Um.... i gotta go back to see who I missed. BRB...

I dont know what if it's me or this new contraption I am using, but Sharon, I couldn't put a like on your post!

And, Helen, Lindsay picked up a generic version of the i-pad last week from C V S and now I wished she hadn't gotten me the phone! The brand is Craig and I only paid $80.00 for it. Quite nifty for the price! And it picks up wireless everywhere.

May get Matt and Grayson eaach one for Christmas, so they can do f b. And leave the new computer for schoolwork!

Oh so much to do
And so little time,

Kimberly

OK.....
Diane- Hiya and a howdie. I loved the photos of you and Zaph. So glad you guys were able to make that happen.
Aly my dear- It sounds like youve been having quite the experience out there in MA. So glad for you. Very sorry I missed it though.
I truly hope someday we can make something work so we can share a real cup, and hug, and probably a cry or four.
Mary... 2nd grade? couldnt do it.... LOL

Helen again- You do know that it takes a good person to see a good person, right? There are people in the world that mean so much to me, and a number of them are right here on this forum. Guess who is one of em?.............. YOUR RIGHT! KIMBERLY! LOL
Hehe. You know i love you like mad my friend. Muwah!

SUSAN! OMG.... Hi babe. Um.... was your dad alive in 1865? Typo? I have a request... can i see a picture PA PA PA PLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE?

Sharon, may I ask you a few questions?

I believe you are a retired nun, correct?

And do nuns also take a "vow of poverty"?

Then when you retire, who takes care of you?

Oh, arn lost my post will ask more later.

Like some get SS, others disability?

Does the Catholic Church have a place for retired Nuns and Priests to go to?

My mother was Catholic but was raised in a Lutheran home. I myself am a Presbyteriann. I've been told that's one step down from being a Catholic.

Inquiring minds would like to know!

So much to do
And so jttle time

Now Liz I figured that date was a typo too, but I let them slide since my typing is so wonderful. Maybe one day we could book a cruise that's on my bucket list!

I LOVE you too, Liz, youjprobbably don't realize how much. How is your PALS doing? Didhe ever get what you had? I pray not.

Goodnight, Ladies maybe see some of you at 3

So much to do
And so little time,

Kimberly

We love you Kim, you always have us! You know what they say about family, they are like chocolate, mostly sweet with a few nuts thrown in.

So I was off by about an hour. But I can usually tell by my body how I'm going to be. I don't know what happened to me this am, but I was seriously stuck to the bed. I couldn't move at all. Like a giant magnet had me! Was the strangest thing. But what about me isn't strange.

Good morning to you, Allen, so good of you to stop by; or did you just forget to turn us off? Nothing good going on at the other forums; I usually check at least once a day! I guess you scared them away for another day! Or until they can figure out how to come back as someone else.

I have some brownies for anyone that wants one. And remember these are the unleaded ones; couldn't find any of the good stuff!

So much to do
And so little time,

Kimberly

Hi all! I am sitting in an outdoor cafe in Rhodes Greece while typing this greeting. All is fine with us. We ended up not going to Ashdod because of the bombing that happened there while we were overnite in Haifa. So we stayed and extra night in Haifa. You can read all about my trip on my blog cruisinladysadventures (dot) blogspot (dot) com . Hope all is well with you aLL. I think of you often. Until next time, take care and God bless you!

Joyce, only part of me envy's you. Don't know that I would want to be there right now. Praying for your
safety. Aly and Helen, great to hear some of the goings on with you both. We know we are only
getting the micro version at this point. Looking forward to the "rest of the story."

Liz, I clean my mouse off before I type your name. :) Don't want to catch that bug. O my, still laughing.
Anyway, hope you are getting the teeth and body in order. I know, easy for me to say. But, long distance,
prayers are all I have at this time.

Kimberly, also hoping your environment has calmed down. Being stuck to the bed makes you an easy
target. :)

Susan, "You know what they say about family." :)

Sharon and Joni, hugs to both of you, keep away from those colds. Blessings your way also.

Tea is gone, cookies are gone and so am I.

Where is Di from Kaui?
That wasn't a typo, I can't write. The last storm was in 1865 during the civil war. (end thought) Then my dad said trees are down. Hahaha! He's only 86.
I'm going to read Joyces blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back