Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Halloween! Mary I hope today is fun for you. I hope all my friends that have all the snow are safe and warm..To all my other friends, have a great day!

BOO ! Happy Halloween

Had a great halloween party and my Nascar driver won the race yesterday. Sorry Marta but I love Tony Stewart, it was a great weekend. I hope everyone has a good halloween. Liz take care of yourself, I hope you aren't in pain anymore. Aly and Helen are you snowed in ? Mary we lucked out where we live, no snow here. Lori loved the pictures, especially the whole family together. To all my other friends here have a spooktacular day (ha ha spooktacular get it ?) I crack myself up sometimes.

Dana

Sounds like a huge mess and probably a lot of upset kids if they can't go trick or treating.

BOO to you.
I guess they are out of power. Aly has her cell phone. I hope they are ok. Maybe they went to her moms.
It's raining here but should be clear by this afternoon. Bill bought a ton of candy
See you all later. Tea and a gluten free donut await.

Happy Halloween all! I'm having a bowl of potato soup. Hope construction crew ales a break for lunch. The sawing and hammering means progress which I keep reminding myself. The guys tented of where they are moving walls to keep the dust dust down in the family room. We may go to Boston later this week for a couple days.

MMMMmm, my dad makes a leek and potato soup. I love it!

I hear crickets.......................... everyone out trick or treating?

Hi All, we have POWER! Poor Aly, the last 2 nights spent in front of my fireplace with no lights, no heat, and bickering kids... And the power came on about 5 pm today..........

SadieMae, CONGRATS! Beautiful couple, beautiful family... have to go figure out how to use a real stove again...

And Aly made wonderful bread on Sat., came out of the oven just before the power went out. Halloween is postponed til Sat. as there are still power lines down in many areas. It really wasn't bad here, except for the lack of line workers fixing the wires! Lots of downed branches, most towns completely out of power. Talk to you all soon.

I bet you still had fun. Bill's brothers power is still out.

Boo too.
Just done answering the door to trick or treaters. Cute little ones this year with parents loitering on the road to make sure all goes well. A lot of rain this year so not ideal conditions. Still, not the snow I hear about on the radio in some US states. Happy haloween everyone

The kids were just horrible to each other at times... why is it when you want them to be a credit to their upbringing, they go the opposite direction? Brats! Not that I don't discipline them and all, but life has been a constant upheaval and I've obviously let some of them get away with more than I should! :(

Anyway, we bribed them today, went to the Olive Garden and had a wonderful lunch! We were just grateful for hot tea and coffee and HEAT! And they were much less surly once they were full.

Happy Halloween everyone, very strange one here without any trick or treaters! I wanted Aly to see all the cute little kids coming round and handing out candy...

we had a party here at the residence....was a lot of fun, but I ate so much goodies I dont want any supper....there was a lady with aguitar playing kids songs and she had 10 5 year olds do all the dancing and hand movements to the songs....they were so cute!

Hope all of you stay warm on the east coast...and have a fun halloween all!

My dinner consisted of snickers and twizzlers. Had about 70 kids come by. Nice warm evening about 72 . Nina went to her friends to trick or treat. No costume this year (sniff :()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back