Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan, you need to be logged in to FB to see Lori's pictures. Activate another tab and sign in to FB. Then come back to Lori's link and click on it. You should be able to see the pictures then.

Last edited:
Thanks Marta, will do

The pics were beautiful Lori, It looks like everyone was having a wonderful time.

so today my teeth dont hurt at all. but the infection seems to have moved into my face and jaw. the right side of my face is painfully swollen and hot to the touch. what in the hell? not sure what to do about this one.

That's common, try warm compresses.

Glad to hear that Susan. It was kinda freakin me out.

It's the infection and the anti's will fix that.

I was sitting with Tim and watching NASCAR and wondered if you were too. I can't say that I'm a fan but I occasionally glance up from my book and make a comment on the cars that are speeding by on the screen. :)

We leave on the seventh for a trip to the Las Vegas to see the Phantom of the Opera and on to Phoenix for the NASCAR race. I'm excited about the Las Vegas activity and Tim is excited about the NASCAR race. I must say, the one in Delaware that we saw in May was kind of fun. I enjoyed watching the people probably as much as I enjoyed the race.

I saw from your post that you are loading Dragon onto your computer... that is what I am using or trying to. There are times when my voice is not clear enough and I get frustrated so I just read posts rather than respond. :)

Hugs filled with love and blessings being sent your way.

When do you leave Diane?

Praying Liz that that nasty ol infection get run out of dodge by those super duper antibiotics....Diane, sounds like a lovely trip. Susan praying for Tyler that his week not be too bad...Lori thanks so much for sharing those lovely wedding pics, what a happy occasion!

Last night I went to a very fancy bristo restuarant with a friend and we order 3 dishes....the plates were so small and what was served on them even smaller....I guess fancy means not much for too much.....we went out afterwards and filled up on ice cream.

Diane, we watched the race today too! I still can't stand Tony Stewart but oh well. I don't think what I think about it makes any difference to Tony or anybody else! LOL! Going to Nascar Races is the whole experience, not just the race. The people are extremely interesting! The sounds, the smells, the food, all of it! You'll LOVE Phantom of the Opera.

Glad you're feeling better Liz!

Sharon, I think going to fancy dinner is sort of like going to a Nascar Race. It's the ambiance, the people, the smells, the lighting, the service the whole experience. Not just the food. I hope you had a good time! ;)

Well, I think Helen lost power. MA got nailed with the storm. Bill's brothers house is 57 degrees. One more day until they fix it.
Goodnight sweethearts :)

I talked to a friend of mine today who lives about 40 miles north of Helen and he is without power and complaining that his house is cold. I told him to sit closer to the fire, duh! Yes, he had a fire going in the fireplace. Men I tell you!

Lori, beautiful wedding pictures! You all look so nice.

Liz, I truly sympathize with you. My teeth are failing me lately too. Hang in there - the antibiotics work, but it takes a while.

Marta, Di, Joni hi there! It seems like you are doing well

Hello to all the guys who pop in, Jim, Allen and Peter.

Diane, funny you should say Vegas! I'll be there on the 11th. My daughter and I are meeting one of my aunts and a bunch of my cousins (most from Canada and 1 from England) there. You will love "Phantom of the Opera", I saw it again in New York earlier this year - it's still one of the best plays. We're going to see the Cirque du Soule (sp) "O" and "The Lion King." I can't wait to see everybody.

Aly, Ann, Helen, Kim, Dana and any other east coast buddies I missed, I hope things get sorted out after your freak snow storm.

Today I'm going to see my former students. I'm going to visit the classrooms during their Halloween parties. I figure I'll be less of a distraction during a party. The teachers invited me to join them for lunch after the kids leave, so that will be nice too. Then it's home to pass
candy to the trick or treaters! I love Halloween!

Memory is shot and the fingers are being random! Happy Halloween all! I hope everyone is okay after the storm.

Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back