Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing news!

A wedding!

My husbands son from his first marriage, who is now 29 yrs old came to visit us with his fiance from Colorado. Les had not seen or talked to him in 12 years. So far, wonderful visit, and they have decided to get married here in Reno tomorrow, before they leave to go back to Colorado. Michael wants his Dad at his wedding, and since they have been together for ten years, and engaged for a year and a half, they are going for it! Reno NV is a very easy place to get married, and I am planning a wedding in 24 hours! Gotta get BUSY! Wish us luck!

Good Day...:)

A wet day here today, doggie is once again a mud ball, and thinks she can bring it on my outdoor carpet...ohhh nooo....Good thing my hose is at hand.....:)

Lori, You and your husband have a wonderful time at the wedding. What a special unexpected gift!...Yeah!

Aly and Helen have a great time at the Cape!.......:cool:

Susan, Joni and Marta.....Watch your candy intake overload monitor....lol.....:), Joni that dog needs some fancy chew bones..lol

Ann so nice you slipped in to visit, we miss you when your just reading, but understand, as long as you are there..just hit the like button to let us know.......:)

Dana enjoy the party, hope NO snow for ya.....:)

Kimmie, do you ever sleep?...I see you on at all times of day or night.....take a nap today and catch up....:)

Diane, Hoping your headache is gone and you got some sleep....:)

Liz,...You there?.....Hope you are also feeling better today and ready to greet the world, or atleast the shower again...:)

Patty, Mary, Sharon, laurel, Avril, and oll the rest of you ladies and Oh ya......Jim and the rest of the flies on the wall..... Have a great and wonderful day.......:)

Time for more Cofffeeeee

Last edited:
Lori, What fun! Keep us posted on the activities.

Helen, I have a question, who is Martha and does she have a nice vineyard?

Well it's only 24 hours since I last looked in for tea and lo and behold I've missed 3 pages of news! Dianne, Liz, Ann, hope headaches, flu and med reactions have passed and you are feeling better. Lori, a wedding, wow, hope ye have a great day. Kim, Joni, Marta, hope today's a better day. That Bama has a lot to answer for between screwing up your massage chair and eating your glasses. I will have forgotten loads 'cause my head's like a sieve but sending chocolate treats to all.

Today is a great day Avril! Yesterday was good too. All better now. Thanks Sweet Lady. It sure is good to see you!

Lori, wonderful news! Good luck to you and the newly weds! Where in CO do they live?

Di you're a bundle of energy and a crack up! Where is Dianne? And yeah Susan, who is Martha anyway?

Love to you all.

Marta, Energy?...what energy?.......lol......I let my fingers do the walkin now....I've lost my energy, has anyone seen it....:-(

Well, you post with vigor then. ;) Speaking of fingers, when I was typing my message to you my crooked fingers typed "Di you're a bim" and I thought, Fingers! What are you typing? She is not! So I paid closer attention and made them type bundle. Derned fingers anyway. They have a mind of their own.

Awwww, geeeeez....like I was saying before wild fingers took control and deleted my post.

Marta, my typing is sooo bad, I have to review before I send because if i did not it would be nothing but babble that you could not decifer....my fingers seem to have a mind of there own...........lol...:) ok lets try and send this without deleting it again....:)

All of you crack me up...and I need a good laugh today! Love all of you. Raining here, cant jump on my little red scooter and go, go, go....I'll take some dark chocolate please with tea!

Dark Chocolate Chunck warm Brownies comming your way Sharon....Throowwwwing.....an it's gone---->~~~~~~~~~~~~>========>-------------------------->.Heads Up!

Pumpkin pie coming your way Sharon, if I eat anymore of it I will implode! Not as messy as exploding, but just as destructive.
Helen and I have just got home. Been out 12 hours. Been all over the cape and it was as wonderful as I had imagined. Been collecting shells for Liz with 6 layers of clothes including 2 jackets. Brrrrrrrr froze my butt off, but fun.
Ended the evening catching up with Helens bro and SIL. What a hoot, SIL likes rugby yay.
Now home, full of pie and almost ready to turn in. Helens pooped ( sorry)
Her house tried to kill me yesterday. I plugged a lamp in and it not only went BANG, but flames spewed forth and then a ball of something glowing and surreal crept across the floor before dissipating on the rug. I was so scared that it might catch fire that I moved the curtains away and tried to stay awake. I gave up at 2 am and put my earplugs in to get doggies tap tapping out of my head then fell asleep. Luckily I was alive this morning and hadn't burnt Helens house down......that would of been a tad embarrassing.

Hi Ann, she said waving her hands madly. Mwah

Lori, iread your wedding news and went running into the kitchen to tell Helen. It's soooooooo exciting. Best wishes for tomorrow mwah.

Mwah to you all. Big storm coming tomorrow! Will see snow again maybe.

Night night

yeah, what Aly said! We're pooped! Good time was had by all... :)

Earliest Nor'easter in the history of the USA. Isn't Aly lucky!

Awww! Yous guys! Gettting me shells and such. What a pair of lovely ladies.
Too bad Im missing out on that huge storm heading your way- NOT. Maybe i wouldve been stuck there if I'd have come. That wouldve been BAD. Only cuz I need to get back to my daughter and my PALS of course.
Went to see him today- so nice to see him! But, he is feeling under the weather, so Im guessing this next week will be hell. Im still not even close to 100% and now he is coming down with it. Scarey times ahead.
Oh, Im sure a few of you heard that a friend of his had passed away a week ago. Well, yesterday, his uncle passed away so now we've got a 2nd funeral in 2 weeks to go to. I was thinking about it, and I realized that lately, the only thing he gets out for is doctor appts, and funerals. Neither are very fun. Of course the second thing out of his eyes (LOL, you know, mouth, but eyes instead) was "it comes in three's". Great. Now he's worried who is next. BLAH.
So even though i continue to feel better from my flu, today I had one hell of a bad toothache again. It just never ends does it?

Ann- thanks for checking in. I was getting worried too. Hope your med situation is all fixed and theres no lasting damage.
Everyone else... i frickin love ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back