Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh an old old friend from high school days posted on my FB for me to read a certain passage, he said he felt like God wanted him to tell me that, so I got my Bible out today noticed there was a piece of folded paper it opened up too...ok weird it was the passage he had told me to read ....seriously.. This guy was wild as a buck in school, now he preaches..

Liz it was better, but I think I would give my right arm...lo for a massage. I swear I have so much knots in my neck and shoulder, hurts all the time. That and old age...

I hear ya on the tension in the neck and shoulders. I hold mine there as well as my lower back. SUCKS.
As for that Bible story- that is awesome. Did you feel that the passage was relevant? I bet it was!

Yes Liz it hit home pretty much. the tension sucks don't it.

time to train those grandbabies to give grandma backrubs!

Wow, that's pretty heavy stuff Joni! What was the passage?

Psalms 91 Marta. It only has 16 verses, read it if you have time.

Hey, Y'all,

I'm still here. What's that song "I'm alive and doing fine"! Yeah, right if you believe that one I have some ocean front property for sale real cheap! I guess I'm on everybodys $hit List and I'm just too damned tired to play anymore.

As I told Marta, Lindsay brought in the garden hose threatening to spray me out of the bed, so I reluctantly got a shower. I really don't care what happens anymore. I'm 550 miles away and my girls are safe! So my life is set. I can leave this place knowing I did the best I could and I did it with my head held high! Don't worry; Lindsay has my meds and I can't get to them, don't think I could swallow that many anyway.

I will reschedule my Charleston time on Monday after our talk to the two older girls. Hannah already knows only because I told her to look at the texts from my blood sister and I realized it was too late. She cried, I cried and then we moved on. Told her I had letters for them to read on appropriate days and asked her if she had any questions. Gonna be a rough Sunday here!

But on a brighter note: Diane meets Kim, Aly meets Helen, Liz gets her head out of the toilet (poor thing, and I love you too) and I saved the best for last, Avril has come back! Really. Now what a week for the almost "impossibles"!

I bid you all a good night, gonna check out if the fight is still going on!

My Love to You All,

Living with no heart,

Kimberly

Poor Bruce falling, poor Joni all tied in knots, poor Kimmie lost her heart. Hey guys I heard that there is a wizard from a place called Oz. Sounds like a scam, but may be worth a try. I believe you take the number 2 tram down yellow brick road lane.

Sorry it's snowing and made me all silly. Helens son tossed a snowball at me, must have knocked me senseless. Ha ha he he.

Just turning in and going to do a spot of reading. Then off to snooze land with tummy full of pumpkin pie and fluffy cream hmmmmmm

not gonna lie... im sort of glad i missed out on the snow. i live in WI. i shouldnt be vacationing somewhere where there is snow... will have enough of that here. wow. enough for snowballs? nuts.

Is it pretty with the snow? Wish I was there eating pie:)

Joni,

Sending you a flying pie! Hope you enjoy. Me personally, I love pecan pie! Glad things are going better for you and hubby. Is he like me and does not use the seat belt? I guess they put them on there for a reason.

Liz, I'm glad you're feeling better and isn't there a song that says, "Please come to MA for the springtime"? Yeah, yeah I know it's LA but it rhymed.

Living with no heart,

Kimberly

Kim no he wears his seat belt all the time, we were sitting on our deck in a chair around the table, of course the chair was not facing the table. I think he just lost his balance after bending over. Are you feeling any better tonight?

Hi kids!
Marta, how much snow did you get?
The Armondo Liguori suite (my dad) will be open for another 3 weeks. Then he'll be down for the winter. If you want warm, sunny weather with palm trees, it's me or Diane.
Joni, Glad Bruce is ok. The hot dog dish sounds good. I had chili and eggs tonight. Bill almost barfed.
Kim, your not on our sh@# list so screw everyone else. I'm on the list too for going out to eat come Thanksgiving. I don't give a rat's a$$.
The best recipe for pecan pie is on back of the Karo bottle.
Aly and Helen, whats on the schedule for tomorrow?
Me and my silky smooth manicured feet are off to bed for another sleepless night.
Goodnight lovelies :)

Kim, it's Please come to Boston for the Springtime... I cannot believe it's snowing, more rain right now, but my ramp was definitely covered in snow for a while! We may get a nor'easter this weekend! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Supposed to be nice tomorrow, so we're going to Cape Cod, and dug out my winter coats and gloves so we won't freeze to death! We were thinking of taking the ferry over to Martha's Vineyard, but it may not be good enough weather for that... Liz, we're going to get you some sand from the Cape! :) You'll have to come next summer and go to the ocean for yourself, I'm trying to convince Aly to go to Martha's Vineyard next summer with her hubby!

Joni, so sorry to hear about Bruce... I've almost tipped over my scooter when I've leaned over too far... glad he's ok today, you need one of those massage chairs at least!

We couldn't find pecan pie today, so we settled for fresh pumpkin pie and whipped cream... a little too soupy but tasted good. Kids like the whipped cream the best, they were putting it on the oreo cookies. Did manage to get out today for a lobster roll, I have to say that Aly has that scooter down the best of anyone I've seen! She could work in the pit crew for Nascar I think :)

I can't believe that we're getting a Nor'easter on Saturday! Poor Aly comes all this way and we get this in October. Guess we'll be making snowmen on Sunday?

Night night all, Susan, get that bedroom ready, I'm coming down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back