Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laurel, I didn't know till today. It's a long bread roll ( sub) filled with chunky pieces of fresh lobster, mayonnaise and lettuce. Super yummy. In NZ you would only get lobster( crayfish) at a really expensive 5 star restaurant for about $40! It was a real treat and super yummy.

Yup. Bedtime here, just coming up to midnight, so bedtime not brekkie brownie. Still tastes as good. No bump on my head Aly, brownie landed smoothly on my plate, but now a lobster roll, that sounds like some kind of heaven. Hope you are having a good time. Yes, I'm still around, just not always chatty. As to the poop talk, well, here we are again!

Liz, give me back my brownie!

Hi Avril Dear! All this talk about food (again!) is making me sooo hungry! Just stopped in to check on everybody and everybody here seems like they're full of vigor or something. Liz, you seem to be full of it! LOL! I'm glad you're starting to feel better Sweets. Howdy to Helen (Liz, give it back) Laurel, Joni and Aly Pies, Meg (Hi Meg)~~~waving at Susan too~~~ Where is Kimberly?

HELLOOOOOO......passing a brownie to Marta..........

Had a bad day yesterday, Bruce fell out of the chair, tilted over and fell flat on his face. No cuts, just carpet burns from the outside carpet. We had to go to the Dr too, his peg tube area has the granulation, so the Dr did the nitro sticks, we both had flu shots, and he had a pneumonia shot. Today was a little better. I hope Aly and helen are enjoying there visit. Liz so sorry you could not go, but hope you feel better, and please are we on poop again! Hey Avril glad to see you on here:0 marta big hugs to you. Where is Ann and Diane? Di you quit throwing food unless you going to throw some my way too. Seems like I never have anything good to eat anymore. Why is it you just won't cook for one. This was my dinner...Pork and beans, cut up hot dogs and cheese mixed in and baked. I will probably blow sky high after while...haha Love yall!

Last edited:
Mmmmmm...I want a nice warm brownie with vanilla ice cream on it! Don't throw the ice cream Di! Joni, I had a crappy day yesterday too. I'm better today. So, is Bruce feeling okay after all the falling, poking and swabbing of the deck? Does NOT sound like a fun time. xoxoxo!

NO NOOO throwing of ice creme........Ice cream doesn't go to well here. You will have a brownie smothered in ice creme sauce...LOL...gotta eat it quick here!
I can not remember the last time I cooked a meal.:-(.........sandwiches/cereal and microsomething is the best I can do anymore.

Sorry you both had a bad day yesterday, Hoping Bruce is better too. Today was better that is good, and tomarrow will be even better...:)

Helen if you want that brownie back, youre gonna have to wait about a day... here we go with the poop again.

Im worried about Kimberly. She's way down again with all that is going on with her family. She hasnt been on the thread at all today. Not like her.

I checked on her Liz and she's doing better. Lyndsay is a doll and is taking care of her. Not to worry. xoxoxo!

Thanks much Marta. Such a sweetheart you are! Glad to hear she is ok. well, ok-ish anyways.

Yeah, ish. She's a good woman. I wish I had a magic wand. I'd fix her. Heck, I'd fix us all! I'd fix the whole world!

Meeeeee toooooo! So I think I missed something Marta. Why'd you have such a bad day yesterday?

Bruce had a better day today. Marta honey I hope nothing bad yesterday! I wish you had a magic wand too, we would wave that thing every which way! I want some cinnamon rolls, someone please throw me one.

Glad to hear Bruce had a better day. And how about you dear Joni? How was YOUR day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back