Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just got hit by an adventurous brownie that notched up serious air miles to get to my plate. Yum!

HI AVRIL! i miss you sooooooooooooo much! How are you?

Yeah,............. Good catch Liz!..........ENJOY!.....Booowahahaha...........:)

Glad you got one too Jellycat!

Thanks notgivinup. You make a mean brownie.
Am ok Liz, on bus heading home from work, watching the city get ready for night to kick off, while me, I'm thinking of a cuppa to go with the brownie, then bed!

Its so nice to see you here again Avril! May I ask what you do for work?

Will you be able to go Liz?

Hi Avril I'll have a cuppa with you!

Bedtime?....it's not even lunch yet....them were breakfast brownies, for wake and bake.....LOL........:)

LOL wake and bake. didnt know anyone else used that term.... LOL
Susan- no. Im not going. Will have to plan another trip within a year to be able to use the ticket. Pooop.

Can you use it to come see me?....huh?.....Huh?.....I got Brownies....:)

ps....verrry old term...lol

Hi Avril, glad you are ok and still hanging about. Hope you didn't get concussion from Di's brownie, she can bake them a bit hard at times!
Freezing here, but the gossips keeping us warm, Helen and I are getting Jaw cramps from all the chatter. Helen took me out for lobster roll. We sat in the restaurant window watching the sleet. Then went to a supermarket to buy boxes of pop tarts for my daughter. Got 4 boxes! I think I will give them to her for a wedding present. I got a pumpkin pie as well, but have no space to eat it. The lobster roll will last me 24 hrs......we are both still stuffed.
I am the worlds.fastest ever....putt a scooter together person. Even faster cause if I don't get it put together fast, our tooshes would free off.
Ha ha ha
Liz no pooping, we used up the faeces talk a year ago. Try oh blast instead.
Bye bye for now

Gosh verbal diarrhea! 3 posts while I was writing one, whoops poo talk again!

Fooey Liz. But the good thing is you can use it.
I'm craving a lobster roll

Poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop
Thats for you Aly. Ha. Poop will never die.

Aly what is a lobster roll? Sushi?
Laurel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back