Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...Liz that's alot of sicknesseses...I feel so bad for you. I will keep praying for you and am glad you feel better in someways. Yuck, ear infections just plain suck! Praying it won't do that and you quickly heal. Hey 6 lbs is GOOD.:), not the way to really do it though. Maybe my brownies made you sick, I hope not. They may be good for nausea though....:)...you might look like this............:mrgreen:

No, your pals will not get it, I think he would already show signs. Take care of yourself and gentle Hugs

Sitting here with a very large cup of tea, so what better moment to visit the tea thread. I loved the photos Dianne. Between you and Aly there's great face to face forum visiting going on. It's so great to see, though I will admit to being a bit jealous and sorry that I live just so far away from you all! Still I am enjoying hearing the adventures. Not sure about the magnet though....any update Aly? Liz so sorry you've had the flu. Hope you'll be feeling better soon and will escape without infected ears. Love to all.

Good Morning all!
Liz, I'm glad your on the mend. Maybe a weekend trip?
Heading out for a mani/pedi.
Later gators!

Hi all. Had a lovely snuggly sleep in. Hot cup of steaming strong coffee....bliss.
Rainy day both here and in NZ.
Glad you are feeling a bit better Liz. Can you check your email asap?
Going to hit the road and do some more snooping soon.Glad you are all ok. Di do you have that lovely Hawaiian sun shining? If so we can meet at your place for cyber coffee. Haven't done ant baking for a while so if you have any brownies out there, toss one over. Remember Massechusetts not NZ.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! and something we should consider in times of personal trouble and despair...

"Before you diagnosis yourself with depression or low self esteem, make sure that you are not, in fact, just surounded by arse holes." Quote by William Gibson and edited after asterisks replaced what I originally typed.

Good morning Sisters and Brothers!

Last edited:
Marta, I love it, just love it. No ars.........holes on this thread, except me ha ha ha ha ha.
Allen no more comments about my butt or DD. I am not a DD just a D. For your future knowledge. Oh I just realized, it was me that made the butt comment not Allen! He he he

To much sugar sorry, susans fault!

LOL! Oh Aly Pie. You deffinately are not an a-hole. You're a doll and a crack up!

I think we're Americanizing Aly Soon she'll be saying yuose guys and Y'all.
You know what they also say. Opinions are like a@$ holes, everyone has one.
Went ahead and sprung for the peppermint pedi. 20 min leg massage. Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

Morning/Afternoon All.

Aly.............heads up!.......Brownie commin at ya!.....Sorry cant get ahold of the sun to throw it at ya too.....:)

OH HECK!....................thossing brownies to everybody------------------------>!Thunk...Waaaap!...bonnk!.......... oops..:mrgreen:

Coffeeeeeeeeeeee Time...come an get it!

I'm keeping my sunshine...:cool:

it is amazing how a shower can make you feel like a new person! today is the first time in, well, awhile, since ive had the strength to shower. And Thank God, as the cat was starting to run from the stench... anyways I feel quite a bit better. must have washed some of the sick off. I am also bound and determined not to nap today. I think all the sleeping has made me a little weak so ive got to get some stamina back. Did two loads of laundry too. Have to admit, I am worn out now but hopefully it will be short lived.
I weighed myself again. Did put a couple pounds back on from the 6 I lost. Must be because i can finally eat and drink normally again. But am stil down about 3-4lbs. I will take it!
Aly and Helen- hope youre out having a blast. And i hope that winter weather never made it your way. Cant wait to get my package.
To the rest of ya'll- thank you dearly for your prayers and well wishes. I really needed them. I was quite concerned for awhile there.
Love to you all!

We miss you Liz, but you're not missing much here with the weather... cold and rainy, and some sleet, supposed to snow tonight. We're heading to the Cape tomorrow morning bright and early, it will be cold but sunny (so the weathermen are saying)

Thanks for the brownie Di, but I think my dog caught it, can you throw me another one?

Aly and I are having some tea and coffee, so gotta go hang out with her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>{{{{Brownie}}}}}}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Liz jumps up and snatches brownie that was meant for Helen! hahaha. gotta be quicker than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back