Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the new post on the Pals thread and see that I gave Kim Z. a smooch for the ladies in the tea room.

It looks like a good smooch too! ;) You devils...

I'm blushing! Nice smoochie :) What great pics!

Morning/Afternoon All,

Love the smooch too, thanks Diane! You all sound good today, waiting for Liz to chime in....maybe she is getting on the plane? Maybe. Good to see you Jim, hoping you are doing good this fine October day.
Aly, Helen hope you dont get laryngitis from all that gabbing...lol, have fun!
Susan, Dana, Joni, Marta, Kimmie, Beck, Ann, Diane, Mary and ALL others Have a great day, enjoy all that you can, especially each other......:)

Coffeeeeeeeeeeee and brownies are served!

Hi Di, and I see you Lori! ;) I'm hungry! Anybody get any scones to go with my mint tea?

I have a gluten free donut. Not too bad, but it isn't a nice scone :)

Does it have chocolate on it Susan?

Hi all. We still have looots of chocolate. The marshmallow pumpkin was yummy Susan. Didn't last till Halloween tho. I cannot resist chocolate covered marshmallow EVER. ( had it for breakfast)
We just got back from a day looking at wonderful houses and went to the shopping mall. I got a couple of pairs of jeans. They ate so cheap here. I didn't need them but THEY ARE SO CHEAP Here. ( just incase you didn't hear me the first time).
Now I am sitting with one of Helens magnets on my butt! We shall see if it takes the pain away. It's an experiment! Only problem is I need a giant magnet pad. Will have to move it from cheek to cheek :)

I love pumpkin seeds. They are yummy in bread. Love your Tigger DD.

Liz how are you? Feeling a bit better I hope, and wipe the tears. Here comes a cyber hug.......................hope you caught it.

Hi all, Haven't heard from the jetsetters, guess they are out having fun. Quiet here tonight :)

Now I am sitting with one of Helens magnets on my butt! We shall see if it takes the pain away. It's an experiment! Only problem is I need a giant magnet pad. Will have to move it from cheek to cheek :)

DD fore and aft, eh? ;)

Marta, chocolate frosted. They are not Dunkin but it beats a kick in the pants.
I'm glad you enjoyed the candy ,Aly . My cousins from Brazil and Italy would bring empty suitcases when they visited and fill them up here in the states.
Good night all. Sleep well and God bless.

Night night, and Allen ewwwwwwwwwww :)

Maybe someone could photoshop (or is it chop?) me into that picture of Aly and Helen, since Im supposed to be there too! Booooooooo hooooo. :(

Oh Liz....:-(............ I am so sorry you didnt make it...yet....... How are you feeling hun? I hope and pray the worst is all over...HUGS

Di
Im slowly feeling better. I think the worst of it has passed. I am super weak today. My guts have also been very sour today. But I seem to be able to get rid of the stuffiness a little easier and the cough isnt as harsh. Only a slight headache today and my throat isnt hurting much anymore. Still have a very low grade fever though. I think i may be well on my way to an ear infection too. it hurts and im a tad dizzy today.
i did lose 6lbs though... probably from dehydration but i will pretend its real weight and be happy for a bit.
very achey yet but that may also be from all the sleeping.
i hate the flu. now i am super worried that my pals will come down with it, as he hasnt had his flu shot yet. it never ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back